This girl broke my heart!

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
john gordon

This girl broke my heart!

Post by john gordon » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:38 pm

Just needed to get it out and vent.. Can't even work on beats or leave the house. Ahhh God life sucks right now.. What happened? Everything was going so good.. Ahh Fuck.

john gordon

Re: This girl broke my heart!

Post by john gordon » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:42 pm

God she was so beautiful. It felt so good to be out in public with her. I'll never find one like her again. What can I do to get her back?!?! She won't answer my texts or emails. If she's with another guy I'll be crushed. I was so. good to her. Man. If I could just see her one last time....just to be able to hold her in my arms for even a minute.. Why?!!!? This can't be.

john gordon

Post by john gordon » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:46 pm

Jesus. What if she's out with another guy right now? It's sunny and beautiful in SF.Every guy wants her. I know she'll end up with some young hipster guy man. I just know it. I gotta get myself together here...Part of me wants to go to where she works just so I can plead with her.

john gordon

Post by john gordon » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:47 pm

Why won't she just send me a message? Just say anything!!!

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Take comfort in the fact that, at this very moment, a much more handsome and wealthier dude has his thumb up her pooper.

FACT.

:x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

infernal.machine

Post by infernal.machine » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:45 pm

LoopStationZebra wrote:Take comfort in the fact that, at this very moment, a much more handsome and wealthier dude has his thumb up her pooper.

FACT.

And that dude probably makes better music than you do.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:45 pm

LoopStationZebra wrote:Take comfort in the fact that, at this very moment, a much more handsome and wealthier dude has his thumb up her pooper and she a has horrid case of food poisoning that's about to kick in...

FACT.

Fixed
/poetic justice edition
Last edited by H20nly on Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:50 pm

:lol:
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

steko

Post by steko » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:51 pm

:lol:
Rahad Jackson wrote:My Awesome Mix Tape #6

john gordon

Post by john gordon » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:57 pm

Oh God.I feel awful thinking even if a guy is holding her hand.But a finger up her dooper? I know it's some fucking hipster loser from the mission. I just know it. Hipsters were all checking her out.
She needs to know what losers these guys are. I was ready to take her on a vacation. What are these guys going to offer besides a PBR? I can just see them hitting on her and her cute laugh making them even more like dogs. Those pieces of shit! I turned her on to good music!! She had no clue before me.
I bet she's at Dolores park right now.. Without me.. They'll never be another girl like her.
I'm in my 40s,I haven't had a hot 20 year old in years.. WTF!! My life is over. How can I go back to dating some old bat after tasting such beauty..

john gordon

Post by john gordon » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:02 pm

Just deleted all her info out of my phone so I won't seem desperate and email or text her. If she wants me back she'll have to contact me. Fuck her!!! In a few days she'll be wondering what's up.. Right?

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:49 pm

john gordon wrote: Those pieces of shit! I turned her on to good music!! She had no clue before me.
Believe me, she only pretended to care. She's glad it's over and real men talk about manly things again :twisted:
(Things she also doesn't care about, but at least get her horny)
I bet she's at Dolores park right now.. Without me.. They'll never be another girl like her.
I'm in my 40s,I haven't had a hot 20 year old in years.. WTF!!
Just think: She will be 21 soon :!:
And where's the joy in that ey?!
My life is over. How can I go back to dating some old bat after tasting such beauty..
You're 40 now, thinking about 40 year olds as old bats?!

OH, ho, ho, ho, life still has some tasty surprises to offer to you :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

john gordon

Post by john gordon » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:18 pm

TomViolenz wrote:
john gordon wrote: Those pieces of shit! I turned her on to good music!! She had no clue before me.
Believe me, she only pretended to care. She's glad it's over and real men talk about manly things again :twisted:
(Things she also doesn't care about, but at least get her horny)
I'm in my 40s,I haven't had a hot 20 year old in years.. WTF!!
Just think: She will be 21 soon :!:
And where's the joy in that ey?!
My life is over. How can I go back to dating some old bat after tasting such beauty..
Lol. At least I'm laughing a bit now... :mrgreen:

You're 40 now, thinking about 40 year olds as old bats?!

OH, ho, ho, ho, life still has some tasty surprises to offer to you :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

beatz01

Post by beatz01 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:02 am

1) Visit a PUA forum or something.They can answer literally ALL of your questions.
2) You suffer from Oneitis - google it.
3) "I was so good to her.".That.Girls (at least in their 20s) are into bad boys.Fact.

Hope i was of help.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:12 am

john gordon wrote:They'll never be another girl like her.
I'm in my 40s,I haven't had a hot 20 year old in years.. WTF!! My life is over. How can I go back to dating some old bat after tasting such beauty..
Meh, therapy rooms are filled with 40 something guys there after dating a 20 something that realizes that she wants more than to be someone's pet.

I'm not gonna say I haven't done it, but it's almost always going to end with her moving on and the older guy being devastated.
Just be happy you got your dick wet, and move on with your life. She would have eventually driven you nuts with her immaturity anyway. <that's what happened to me, I emt her mother and realized what I was in for. 8O