Epic Drum Racks Vol. 1 (free drum machine library/drum rack)

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
ronmen

Re: Epic Drum Racks Vol. 1 (free drum machine library/drum rack)

Post by ronmen » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:47 am

Hey guys,

does anybody know, if there is a smooth way getting all the sounds exported into a nice folder structure (want to use the sample pack for my mpc as well)

thanks and all the best

Illiac

Post by Illiac » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:55 pm

There's a samples folder structure for each instrument in the download just for you!

bodhi71

Post by bodhi71 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:40 pm

Thank you for the generosity.

preppietrash

Post by preppietrash » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:49 pm

thank you for sharing

DirkDingleberry

Post by DirkDingleberry » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:30 pm

Hey Iliac, I know this is an old thread now, but this looks fantastic! Thanks for all the hard work. It makes it easier for those of us who are just starting to dive into the complexities of Ableton.

However, it looks like the link to the version using Simpler is dead. Are there any other hosts for the file? If not, would it be too much to ask to see if you could reupload it somewhere? I have Live 9 Standard so unfortunately I can't access the use the Sampler version.

Novaliz

Post by Novaliz » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:48 pm

thank you! :)

SaborTropical

Post by SaborTropical » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:46 am

DirkDingleberry wrote:Hey Iliac, I know this is an old thread now, but this looks fantastic! Thanks for all the hard work. It makes it easier for those of us who are just starting to dive into the complexities of Ableton.

However, it looks like the link to the version using Simpler is dead. Are there any other hosts for the file? If not, would it be too much to ask to see if you could reupload it somewhere? I have Live 9 Standard so unfortunately I can't access the use the Sampler version.
+1

I would like to use the drum library but don't own Sampler just Live 9 Standard. Would be great if you could repost the library for Simpler. Anyway, thanks for putting in the work to build the drum machine library and offering it for free (eventhough I can't use it :cry: )

Illiac

Post by Illiac » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:23 am

I'll re-host tomorrow and update the first post.

Illiac

Post by Illiac » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:31 am

Still trying to find my backup of it. If anyone here has the Simpler version, could you possibly share?

spagbol

Post by spagbol » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:40 am

Whenever i try to use this i can't use the Bank Selector, and only the Selector.
Im sure I'm doing something wrong, but can't figure out what.

Ok so i missed something, i need to create a new midi clip?
I can't figure out how to do that.
The Bank Selector thing is throwing me, I'm sure i had it working once before.

Hmm ok, now Lock the Banke Selector to Control Surface 1 (Push2) and i can use the Bank Selector, but can't use the Selector anymore.
On Push 2 i can see the 4 Bank Selector, next to it i have the EDR Vol 1. But when i lock either the Bank Selector or the Selector to the Control surface, I can only control one of them, regardless of whether I'm in Bank Selector or EDR Vol 1 on the Push.

Plus, when i try to add a new track in Push 2, say a MIDI instrument, Pad, the display in Push 2 does not switch to that instrument. I can see it in Live, but not in Push 2.
Im coming to conclusion that this EDR is not working with Push 2. Can you please confirm if this is the case?
...not having a mid-life crisis....just don't give a fuck about shit i don't give a fuck about anymore.....