Hitler had it right!

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Styles Bitchly

Hitler had it right!

Post by Styles Bitchly » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:11 am

My buddy Rick Hitler, a bassist who lives in Encino, nailed it with a prediction that Kanye West would show up at the Grammy's for a reprise role at being a total douche-nozzle asshat. He bet me a round of In 'n Out burgers, and now I have to pay up. :lol:

eyeknow

Re: Hitler had it right!

Post by eyeknow » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:20 am

the grammys? is that where a bunch of pampered rich people get together to circle jerk?

Anyways, will look forward to tomorrow. Right now, can not deal with :lol:

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:38 am

eyeknow wrote:the grammys? is that where a bunch of pampered rich people get together to circle jerk?

Anyways, will look forward to tomorrow. Right now, can not deal with :lol:
Indeed. It's a veritable Walpurgisnacht event where a gathering of self-promoting industry insiders and mediocre "artistes" laud each other's phony accomplishments and hand out trophy's to notable achievers. Trophy recipients are pre-chosen by drawing names form a hat. The event is carefully choreographed to include a few audacious moments as a means to jolt the social media channels and draw interest.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:36 am

Styles Bitchly wrote: Indeed. It's a veritable Walpurgisnacht event where a gathering of self-promoting industry insiders and mediocre "artistes" laud each other's phony accomplishments and hand out trophy's to notable achievers. Trophy recipients are pre-chosen by drawing names form a hat. The event is carefully choreographed to include a few audacious moments as a means to jolt the social media channels and draw interest.
if a was sig type of guy this would be my sig.

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:19 pm

I finally found out what he did.

Why doesn't he just bust a cap up in lame z and ditch that white bitch and marry (buy) beyonce? He's obviously either completely in love with her (or maybe he's just a shill? )

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:32 pm

Styles Bitchly wrote:My buddy Rick Hitler, a bassist who lives in Encino, nailed it with a prediction that Kanye West would show up at the Grammy's for a reprise role at being a total douche-nozzle asshat. He bet me a round of In 'n Out burgers, and now I have to pay up. :lol:
My friends Günter Pol Pot and Werner (the mustache) Stalin call you a liar :x

They tell me that Richard (Rick only to his friends, which you are not!), does not know you and he stopped playing the bass even before he moved out of Encino and is now a DJ in Vienna. (Though I hear he is taking up painting lessons lately too <- And I really hope it works out for him...........this time 8O )

tkarmakid

Post by tkarmakid » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:28 am

Lol! Do you really think there is anybody after WWII that has the last name Hitler?! Allright, where the f*** is my phone book! :lol:

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:01 am

Hitlers family name, Wiki:
It is not known who decided on the spelling of Hitler instead of Hiedler. Johann Georg's brother was sometimes known by the surname Hüttler.

Plus for added distance, Hiedler wasn't Hitlers biological grandfather, it was his fathers stepfather. So, people who actually had the last name Hitler got associated with a twice removed tyrant... :x

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:28 am

tkarmakid wrote:Lol! Do you really think there is anybody after WWII that has the last name Hitler?! Allright, where the f*** is my phone book! :lol:
Boy oh boy...you guyz 'n dollz sure have demented sicko minds to have even considered that angle. And here I've known the dude for 20 some odd years and it never even crossed my mind because 'ol Hitler can play a mean otherworldly slap bass that would make Bootsy stand up and take notice. I'm really wondering now if I can even consider continuing to frequent such a warped place here. Geeez. :|

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:32 am

Machinesworking wrote:Hitlers family name, Wiki:
It is not known who decided on the spelling of Hitler instead of Hiedler. Johann Georg's brother was sometimes known by the surname Hüttler.

Plus for added distance, Hiedler wasn't Hitlers biological grandfather, it was his fathers stepfather. So, people who actually had the last name Hitler got associated with a twice removed tyrant... :x
Have you ever taken notice to the royal multivariant clusterfucking of the names Shultz and Schmidt our brilliant nimrods working at Ellis Island threw down on the poor sods inbound from Bruzdenbleeden back in the day. Have a gander through the white pages as time permits.....the possibilities are/were cavernous. :|

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:03 am

Styles Bitchly wrote:
tkarmakid wrote:Lol! Do you really think there is anybody after WWII that has the last name Hitler?! Allright, where the f*** is my phone book! :lol:
Boy oh boy...you guyz 'n dollz sure have demented sicko minds to have even considered that angle. And here I've known the dude for 20 some odd years and it never even crossed my mind because 'ol Hitler can play a mean otherworldly slap bass that would make Bootsy stand up and take notice. I'm really wondering now if I can even consider continuing to frequent such a warped place here. Geeez. :|
Fronting is an art form. :x

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:07 am

Styles Bitchly wrote:
Machinesworking wrote:Hitlers family name, Wiki:

Have you ever taken notice to the royal multivariant clusterfucking of the names Shultz and Schmidt our brilliant nimrods working at Ellis Island threw down on the poor sods inbound from Bruzdenbleeden back in the day. Have a gander through the white pages as time permits.....the possibilities are/were cavernous. :|
Yeah the whole thing of anglicizing names thing is lame. :x

I think Wiki is wrong about Adolf old boy though, I'm pretty sure he himself decided that Hitler was a better 'stage' name. Much like Stalin did.

slatepipe

Post by slatepipe » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:30 am

i'm rather partial to elvis :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_SqnYJg-Ps

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Machinesworking wrote:
Styles Bitchly wrote:
Fronting is an art form. :x
I sense a great imbalance in the Force attributed to your disconsolation. Have a cookie. :|

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:59 pm

I’m sure Pol-Pot is going to become the favorite first name for kids of Hollywood elite power couples. :x