The WiFi at my hotel in Thailand sucks!

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
eyeknow

Re: The WiFi at my hotel in Thailand sucks!

Post by eyeknow » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:02 am

Awesome dude.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:26 am

TomViolenz wrote: And you and eyeknow seem to have a hard time differentiating between people who disagree with you and call out your bullshit and bad people, who attack you willy nilly for no apparent reason.

Hint: I'm not the latter ;-)
Then exactly why do so many people here think you're annoying and a bore? is it that the majority is wrong and you're an avenging angel of truth™ or I dunno? maybe the problem is you not the rest of us? Hard to stomach I'm sure, but the evidence points to you being the shit stirring anti social one here. Think about that if you can without prejudice, you literally are the only one who thinks eyeknow and others "need to be called out", it's kind of sad really.

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:42 am

You're speaking to a delusional person that is self-righteous in every way and doesn't understand simple common sense. HOPEFULLY, by tomorrow I'll be ditched :x But the mods don't care about tom and his completely unstable state. FFS, they didn't even care about cprezzz. (though tom admitted at least once he approved of cprezzz ;) )

This will be my last post REGARDLESS of the situation.

I wish 99% of you well. I think 9.2 is a fucking AWESOME update and that I think by and large the abes are kicking ass again. They listened to a bunch of shit and are trying to make a better product. I wish they had better sense when it comes to mods :x

slatepipe

Post by slatepipe » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:13 am

eyeknow wrote: This will be my last post REGARDLESS of the situation.
that's a shame - you come across as an interesting person

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:31 am

Machinesworking wrote:
TomViolenz wrote: And you and eyeknow seem to have a hard time differentiating between people who disagree with you and call out your bullshit and bad people, who attack you willy nilly for no apparent reason.

Hint: I'm not the latter ;-)
Then exactly why do so many people here think you're annoying and a bore? is it that the majority is wrong and you're an avenging angel of truth™ or I dunno? maybe the problem is you not the rest of us? Hard to stomach I'm sure, but the evidence points to you being the shit stirring anti social one here. Think about that if you can without prejudice, you literally are the only one who thinks eyeknow and others "need to be called out", it's kind of sad really.
Maschinesworking is the US of this forum :lol:
The world police taking on any futile (<- or did you think your posts achieve anything?!) fight on the perceived injustice that the other dares to have differing opinions and dear god even a different discussion culture in which opinions are not sugar coated and don't aim to be "fair and balanced" 8O

Keep up the good fight :roll:
Last edited by TomViolenz on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:33 am

eyeknow wrote:You're speaking to a delusional person that is self-righteous in every way and doesn't understand simple common sense. HOPEFULLY, by tomorrow I'll be ditched :x But the mods don't care about tom and his completely unstable state. FFS, they didn't even care about cprezzz. (though tom admitted at least once he approved of cprezzz ;) )

This will be my last post REGARDLESS of the situation.
Well you certainly made it count :roll:

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:21 pm

TomViolenz wrote: Maschinesworking is the US of this forum :lol:
The world police taking on any futile (<- or did you think your posts achieve anything?!) fight on the perceived injustice that the other dares to have differing opinions and dear god even a different discussion culture in which opinions are not sugar coated and don't aim to be "fair and balanced" 8O

Simple really, how many people do you suppose have publicly announced that they're leaving these forums because of me?
You're talking about being misunderstood why? because you're german?? There have been hundreds of germans here, your "discussion culture" excuse for your behavior falls flat, fades into mist. There is no place on this planet with your "culture". You're too much of a narcissist to see you've pissed off even people who asked you back when you got butt hurt and left. You should leave again, you add literally nothing to the discussion except cheap shots at people and a false sense of superiority.

Do you really think your anti-celebrity opinion™ for instance is some new fascinating modern way of looking at the world? For fucks sake punk happened 40 years ago by now! :roll: It's not that you bring something new to the discussion, it's that you condemn others opinions because they aren't yours. <-- There is a massive fucking difference between this and "not sugar coated"!

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:51 pm

TomViolenz wrote:Maschinesworking is the US of this forum
i just wish he was the US of the US as it pertains to global policy. :cry:

we might actually get something positive accomplished.

but how does any of this help poor john's wifi experience?

john gordon

Post by john gordon » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:12 am

Yes this about me!! Wtf Tom! I'm only joking I'm sure you're an ok lad.

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:50 am

Machinesworking wrote:
TomViolenz wrote: Maschinesworking is the US of this forum :lol:

Simple really, how many people do you suppose have publicly announced that they're leaving these forums because of me?
You're talking about being misunderstood why? because you're german?? There have been hundreds of germans here, your "discussion culture" excuse for your behavior falls flat, fades into mist. There is no place on this planet with your "culture". You're too much of a narcissist to see you've pissed off even people who asked you back when you got butt hurt and left. You should leave again, you add literally nothing to the discussion except cheap shots at people and a false sense of superiority.

Do you really think your anti-celebrity opinion™ for instance is some new fascinating modern way of looking at the world? For fucks sake punk happened 40 years ago by now! :roll: It's not that you bring something new to the discussion, it's that you condemn others opinions because they aren't yours. <-- There is a massive fucking difference between this and "not sugar coated"!
No there isn't

Get it into your thick skull:
I have different opinions from you
I express them
You don't like it

End of story....

There is nothing, absolutely NOTHING you can do about it (except futily making every second conversation you have on these forums about me - as you do)

Ergo: Deal with it! Just don't make your issues my problem. Thank you VERY much! :x

And if it's a consolation to you: you may actually still make one person leave the forum because of you: Me :x
Because quiet frankly, I'm getting really tired of your constant attacks. But then, that's your plan isn't it?!

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:16 pm

if you leave, and you go to Thailand, be mindful of the impending wifi issues in the region.

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:47 am

Well, I don't think he's an ok lad :lol:

Doesn't matter though, they won't close my account (though they keep telling me they will :x ) and this place isn't moderated so what's the diff?

My only real thing is that tom SPAMS every thread with his "mighty mouse" interpretation of everything. Obviously a few people seem to think that is fine (along with not being bothered about cprezzz)

Hey, the lounge is not "agreement central"

It's not about that.

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:50 am

eyeknow wrote:Well, I don't think he's an ok lad :lol:

Doesn't matter though, they won't close my account (though they keep telling me they will :x ) and this place isn't moderated so what's the diff?

My only real thing is that tom SPAMS every thread with his "mighty mouse" interpretation of everything. Obviously a few people seem to think that is fine (along with not being bothered about cprezzz)

Hey, the lounge is not "agreement central"

It's not about that.
Thank you!!!
At least you make some sense

Yeah, I don't like you either, you did everything to earn that, but no, I'm not "after" you, or bullying you.

As you state above, you don't like my posting style, and you make that known at every conceivable chance you get (in an offensive manner IMO). That's the sort of "relationship" we have unfortunatly.

But that's the end of it. There is no bullying on my part that needs to be "corrected" by the "good" people here.

So please call Machinesworking, acting as your Republican Guard, off. So that we can go back to discussing different things than just ME for a while, ffs :x

PS: And I still have no idea why Ableton would close your account?! Did you ask them to? Otherwise I see no reason why they should :?

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:52 am