EYEKNOW!!!!!!!

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
LoopStationZebra

EYEKNOW!!!!!!!

Post by LoopStationZebra » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:07 am

I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

Styles Bitchly

Re: EYEKNOW!!!!!!!

Post by Styles Bitchly » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:26 am

That's odd. I was apparently under the false impression that you were omnipresent here. :mrgreen:

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:06 am

Fuck you

:D

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:50 am

Alright, took matters into my own hands.

Fuck you kvr, fuck you ableton, fuck you excite. Now, enjoy!

beats me

Post by beats me » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:16 pm

I like when eyeknow doesn’t seem to be responding to anything said in the thread he’s posting in. You get to paint your own picture of what he might be going on about. :)

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:21 pm

Who knows, maybe thinking there was meaning in his posts was my mistake with him all along :lol:

Btw eyeknow, somewhat glad you didn't leave after all 8)

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:38 am

TomViolenz wrote:Who knows, maybe thinking there was meaning in his posts was my mistake with him all along :lol:

Btw eyeknow, somewhat glad you didn't leave after all 8)

BTW padawan, your mistake is taking "meaning" in internet forums too seriously to begin with.
Just. don't.

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:36 am

Well if anything then beats me's or LSZs work is done ;-)

You had as much influence on my post as Spiderman did. Or did you really think that bullying someone into submission actually works on the internet?! :lol:

Now let's get back to talk about MR. Eyeknow, shall we?!

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:37 pm

eyeknow conquered the Normans in 1066

eyeknow discovered America (now Panama) in 1492

eyeknow built his first server out of Legos in 1996

eyeknow designed pinch and zoom in 1972 and multitouch in 2007

eyeknow fixed PDC in Live 9 in 2015

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:55 pm

TomViolenz wrote:Well if anything then beats me's or LSZs work is done ;-)

You had as much influence on my post as Spiderman did. Or did you really think that bullying someone into submission actually works on the internet?! :lol:

Let's see? You almost chased off eyeknow with your obsessive compulsive negative posting about him, and other posters here, I attack you over it, and I'm the bully?
The reality distortion field is strong with you. :lol:

I can get behind the eyeknow part of your reply. It might be bellow the tastes of this board, but eyeknow, we need cat threads!

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:13 pm

Machinesworking wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:Well if anything then beats me's or LSZs work is done ;-)

Let's see? You almost chased off eyeknow with your obsessive compulsive negative posting about him, and other posters here, I attack you over it, and I'm the bully?
which turned out to be fully made up by you according to his own words.

Why are you trying so desperately to make eyeknow into such a delicate flower, who can't help himself?

Your need to be someones knight in shining armor perhaps?!

Because unless I missed some teary eyed PMs from him to you, I don't recall him asking you to fight his fights for him.

But then it was never about eyeknow, was it?!

You had a few days off work, were bored and thought: Why not stick it to that guy who I despise, stir some shit up and make some of the others go along to gang up on him?! It worked all the other times, and I had sooooo much fun doing it.

Am I getting close?!
Yeah, turns out, I can read people pretty well after all ;-)

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:24 am

TomViolenz wrote: But then it was never about eyeknow, was it?!

You had a few days off work, were bored and thought: Why not stick it to that guy who I despise, stir some shit up and make some of the others go along to gang up on him?! It worked all the other times, and I had sooooo much fun doing it.

Am I getting close?!
Yeah, turns out, I can read people pretty well after all ;-)
The pattern of behavior of having a perceived "enemy" that you exhibit isn't exclusively about eyeknow, I can think of at least three other people you've done that to, and you're confusing my lack of interest in running you off with your innocence.

I don't 'despise' you. I don't really know you, I know a part of your personality that comes out on internet forums. Some of that includes behavior that I find distasteful. It seems I'm not alone, and, it seems that you're incapable of seeing that it might possibly be your behavior and not some conspiracy that leads to people attacking your posts on the internet.

Mostly the reason I posted that I don't care enough to go at you more about it isn't because my points weren't valid, but because it's not that big of a deal to me. Like I said, you take things too seriously, to the point of hounding people and that's not cool, and it was apparent from the start that you weren't going to concede that you take things too far sometimes, making this a mostly pointless endeavor, unless my goal was to run you off, and personally there are only about two people that ever posted here in the years I have that were annoying enough to where I wanted them to stop posting.

It's not entirely pointless though for this reason. Know that if you start posting about some 'jerk' that you don't like, randomly in unrelated threads or threaten to drive off other members etc. I will hound your posts. If you go about being decent, then I will leave you alone, and act like nothing happened between us at all. I don't despise you, or all your posts, just the ones where you act like someone here spit on your mother and go on and on and on about it. It wouldn't even be that big of a deal, but you're a very active poster, so you have the ability to drive people off, and if you do, you ruin this place for other people.

I really don't have any idea how you can misconstrue what I'm saying here, but to be perfectly clear, I'm not talking about disagreeing with someone or even the occasional flame war, I'm talking about hounding them, or shit talking in unrelated threads they aren't posting in about them. You know, the basic stuff covered in the forum rules.