iPad

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
H20nly

Re: iPad

Post by H20nly » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:25 pm

8O a fucking text notification would kill you

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:40 pm

beats me wrote:Rocking the ODESZA Pandora station at work and buying an irresponsible amount of tracks from it, but Pandora connecting to iTunes on my iPad is so wonky that it’s a lot quicker for me to just manually type in the song title in iTunes on my iPhone and buy tracks that way. :x

Despite this extremely inconvenient method I managed to buy 16 tracks from this playlist. 8O I think that’s a personal record from a single sitting. Surprisingly they are all solid tracks too. Usually I buy 3 or 4 in a sitting and at least 1 turns out to be a dud that sounded good when I wasn’t really paying attention. :x

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:44 pm

stringtapper wrote:Just got a 128GB iPhone 6 Plus.

Thing is fucking huge. Like almost embarrassingly huge.

I pulled it out in public for the first time last night and felt like I was making a spectacle.

"Don't mind me. I just keep a TV in my pocket."

:x

I was leaning towards the 6+ but quite honestly the thought of that thing fighting my enormous cock for space at the front of my skin tight jeans was too much to bear. Those two powerhouses - rubbing together and shit. I'd never get any work done. FFS.

I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:28 pm

LoopStationZebra wrote:
stringtapper wrote:Just got a 128GB iPhone 6 Plus.

Thing is fucking huge. Like almost embarrassingly huge.

I pulled it out in public for the first time last night and felt like I was making a spectacle.

"Don't mind me. I just keep a TV in my pocket."

I was leaning towards the 6+ but quite honestly the thought of that thing fighting my enormous cock for space at the front of my skin tight jeans was too much to bear. Those two powerhouses - rubbing together and shit. I'd never get any work done. FFS.

I hear ya, bro. I get the same clash of the titans discomfort with my car key. :x

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:52 am

:lol:

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:56 am

Wait, you guys have room to wear your phones in your pants?

8O

I think I tapped out on that with my last Nokia.

Unsound Designer

beats me

Post by beats me » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:05 am

A few words on phones in pockets.

JESUS FUCK!!! You can't get much more utilitarian than fucking pockets in fucking pants. But as the only species on this planet that can enact change for good or bad (other than jellyfish off the coast of Asia apparently) we spend our time worrying about how shit in our pockets might send out the wrong message.

Find me one woman, ONE, that has made this statement: "I had to have him inside of me until I noticed he had keys and a cell phone in his front pockets and a wallet in back." I'll make it easier. Find one that agrees with the spirit of that sentence off the record. There she is. I'll follow her around the rest of the night going "really bitch?!?" with my head ticking to one side which is one part gangster and one part Thriller video until I get arrested. At my harassment misdemeanor hearing I'll have my lawyer request they'll change it to a felony and give me the death penalty because I don't want to live in a world where putting things in your pockets for convenience is the quickest path to social ridicule. FFS, your honor.

Having said that, I'm probably going to be pulling the trigger in a 5K iMac next week. :) 8O :x

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:44 am

it's no worse than apple fanboi'ism.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:29 pm

he yet lives!

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:23 pm

LoopStationZebra wrote:The fact that you STILL can't select a specific wifi router from the home screen Control Center = :x

THIS.

FFS.

:x :x :x :x :x :x

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:22 pm

H20nly wrote:he yet lives!
Unfortunately.

beats me

Post by beats me » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:03 pm

beats me wrote:Having said that, I'm probably going to be pulling the trigger in a 5K iMac next week. :) 8O :x

Cept I don’t want to go to the Apple store if it’s going to be crawling with people trying on Apple Watches. :x

Also I won’t be able to get it that day because I want to get a 3TB fusion drive and that is a custom build. That would be 2 days of going to the Apple store crawling with people trying on Apple Watches. :x

Lastly I kind of want it delivered because then it will ship in a nondescript brown box. I don’t want to be parading around the mall, the parking lot, or my apartment complex with a “check out Mr. Money Bags” iMac box. Yes, I am just that paranoid. :x

beats me

Post by beats me » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:21 pm

Apple Pay on 40,000 Coke vending machines. FFS. :x

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:42 pm

So the keynote was basically about what countries the Apple Watch will sold in....? And a little about some shit with HBO and AppleTV?

ffs

beats me

Post by beats me » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:51 pm

Yeah. I’ll have to watch the keynote later as I was only checking out typed livestream updates on and off. The new MBA seemed more interesting than the Watch info. Also seems like you couldn’t possibly make an informed decision on which watch is for you without doing an in-store demo first.