Ferguson Cop Shooter Arrested

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
starving student

Ferguson Cop Shooter Arrested

Post by starving student » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:43 pm

Divisionist and 'fatlip from the pharcyde' celebrity impersonator Jeffrey Williams has been apprenended in conjunction with the shootings of two police officers in Ferguson. Good job gents, justice has never been swifter, especially in ferguson but the community and police came together to catch the 20yr old shooter who is also reported to have no rap skills what-so-ever. Divisionist everywhere are outraged as non-racist celebrate the arrest.

Jeffrey says he wasn't shooting at police but actually shooting at some one who had robbed him, and that he hit officers by mistake. The jury is out on that one.

LoopStationZebra

Re: Ferguson Cop Shooter Arrested

Post by LoopStationZebra » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:07 pm

i'm trying to decide what to make of your post. I'll get back with you on my ruling.

:x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:11 pm

I will say that the chap in the photo looks like the black Freddie Mercury.

:x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

starving student

Post by starving student » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:18 am

or the black fatlip

so it appears it's a tie right now, divisionist -1 .......... non-racist -1

yur2die4

Post by yur2die4 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:22 am

How do we know that he has no rap skills?
Trying to find a video haha

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:31 pm

Maybe he meant trap skills
ImageImage

starving student

Post by starving student » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:03 pm

cause if he had mic skills they would have reported already that he had brainwashed the Oklahoma fraternity kids with his hipdipydop wizardry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8W4YYUQAw

I love it when Mika says 'oh my looord' :lol:

I think that fraternity should have been singing about how wack wakaflaka is and the incredible fact that there was a time in rap music when someone who is so wickity wickity wack could not name himself waka and get away with it...... damn! now that's something I could get behind instead of this song
about lynching black people. :x arrrrghhh waka get the flaka outta here :x

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=73 ... =2&theater

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:55 pm

starving student wrote:Divisionist and 'fatlip from the pharcyde' celebrity impersonator Jeffrey Williams has been apprenended in conjunction with the shootings of two police officers in Ferguson. Good job gents, justice has never been swifter, especially in ferguson but the community and police came together to catch the 20yr old shooter who is also reported to have no rap skills what-so-ever. Divisionist everywhere are outraged as non-racist celebrate the arrest.

Jeffrey says he wasn't shooting at police but actually shooting at some one who had robbed him, and that he hit officers by mistake. The jury is out on that one.

High forehead, droopy eyes, hangdawg jowls, Deadeye-Dick gaze = just another low IQ moron and menace to society. I say put him on the next express truck to the Nevada desert Soylent Green Factory. :o

starving student

Post by starving student » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:45 pm

if only all morons fit that physical description we could just pick them out so easily eh Styles..that would be grand but unfortunately they don't and to make things worse the morons with the highest of IQ's cause most of the problems.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Probly inappropriate to question this here but isn't calling it 'the n-word' just giving it the power noone except backwoods inbreeds want it to have, and also keeping it from being an adult discussion? Alright, whatever, i guess it's rhetorical, of course that's exactly what the media wants.
ImageImage

yur2die4

Post by yur2die4 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:39 pm

Are we saying that now there's the possibility that he might/should have rap skills!??

Maybe rap is why he shot a cop.

I am trying to connect the dots of everyone's statements here.

starving student

Post by starving student » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:44 pm

nah this is the perfect place shad :mrgreen:

i dunno I used to think of the media and politics as 'not us' but now more than ever I feel like the media is exactly us, I agree that a true discussion usually isn't what they (we) are after but I thought this one was pretty good as in it shows just how different some perceptions are that are out there. for example, I don't know any black people personally who found those kids saying the 'n-word' as the issue or even the most offensive issue at all...... the song was about 'lynching black people'.... that's the problem, but there is a whole other american point of view that thinks that black people are upset about the n word or that the song said black people will never be a member of that fraternity lol...............but no one is mentioning the hanging from a tree shit which is the real issue.
and then this other american point of view that thinks the real problem is not lynching black folks but that rappers use the n word is just as comical but .... this stuff is so valuable because it gives great insight to the thought process of our prevailing society and where we are at.

starving student

Post by starving student » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:49 pm

yur2die4 wrote:Are we saying that now there's the possibility that he might/should have rap skills!??

Maybe rap is why he shot a cop.

I am trying to connect the dots of everyone's statements here.

To answer your question, A resounding YES to rap skills as that has been proven to only be a good thing. There's no evidence that rap played a role in him shooting the cop but there is substantial proof that rap skills have prevented cops from shooting some people. chuckles

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:50 pm

Can't we just hang the frat and mom from a tree while chanting nigger and call it a day?
ImageImage