DID ANYONE ELSE GET REALLY RICH FROM USING ABLETON ???

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.

Styles Bitchly

Re: DID ANYONE ELSE GET REALLY RICH FROM USING ABLETON ???

Post by Styles Bitchly » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:12 am

TomViolenz wrote:I just feel a pinch more disgusted than usual :x
Oversized loaf clog things up? :)

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:08 am

Styles Bitchly wrote:
If I'd eat your Mayonnaise it would definetely be an oversized fatty blood cloth clogging up my arteries.

But since I'm not, it's just the sheer amount of delusion necessary to think adding a few spices and left overs from the fridge to store bought processed food constitutes a "My recipe".... :P

BoddAH

Post by BoddAH » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:35 pm

soundremedy wrote:I CURRENTLY MAKE ABOUT $500,000 PER YEAR. UP FROM $350,000 LAST YEAR. AND ABT $80,000 THE YEAR BEFORE.

HAVEN'T POSTED ON THE FORUMS IN ABOUT 5 YEARS SINCE I STARTED USING THE SOFTWARE BUT YA. ABLETON IS GREAT.
There you have it folks. Despite capitalization issues and obnoxious bragging, this fine gentleman here at least gets shit done and is much smarter than he seems.
Maybe we should all take example and spend a little more time actually making and marketing music and less time complaining about plug-in delay compensation and APC Mini scripts on this God forsaken forum. :roll:

chrk

Post by chrk » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:03 pm

TomViolenz wrote: it's just the sheer amount of delusion necessary to think adding a few spices and left overs from the fridge to store bought processed food constitutes a "My recipe".... :P
Next time you enjoy a 'Genuine Berlin Currywurst' be aware that 95% (yes, Kopnopke too) do exactly that: take a base industrial ketchup, add a litle something, cook it up and serve it as their own recipe.

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:20 pm

chrk wrote:
TomViolenz wrote: it's just the sheer amount of delusion necessary to think adding a few spices and left overs from the fridge to store bought processed food constitutes a "My recipe".... :P
Next time you enjoy a 'Genuine Berlin Currywurst' be aware that 95% (yes, Kopnopke too) do exactly that: take a base industrial ketchup, add a litle something, cook it up and serve it as their own recipe.
Tell me something I don't know :x

And only Schwabians think Konopke has anything special to offer in the first place. ;-)

But then only Schwabians and tourists can still afford living in Prenzlauer Berg anyways, so I guess it fits again :x

Richie Witch

Post by Richie Witch » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:40 pm

BoddAH wrote:Maybe we should all take example and spend a little more time actually making and marketing music and less time complaining about plug-in delay compensation and APC Mini scripts on this God forsaken forum. :roll:
But if they fixed those two things, I would be a *SUPERSTAR*!! 8)
"Watching the Sky" ~ A 4-track EP of piano, strings, and Native American flute

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:02 pm

TomViolenz wrote:
Styles Bitchly wrote:
If I'd eat your Mayonnaise it would definetely be an oversized fatty blood cloth clogging up my arteries.

But since I'm not, it's just the sheer amount of delusion necessary to think adding a few spices and left overs from the fridge to store bought processed food constitutes a "My recipe".... :P
That mayonnaise is amazing, and uplifting. Without my magic touch, it would just be the same tired boring whipped vegetable oil. Slap a dollop of the stuff on a Tostito, and instant euphoria. :)

docprosper

Post by docprosper » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:13 pm

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=152596

welcome back dude!!
Funk N. Furter wrote:Post properly.
Ableton Live Suite | M4L | Powerbook | Launchpad | APC40 | Faderfox | 2x1200 | Xone:96 | ...
---> http://soundcloud.com/kilcraft

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:56 pm

docprosper wrote:viewtopic.php?f=40&t=152596

welcome back dude!!
Sorry from that thread it only appears like Rave is an unhinged asshole. What am I missing?!

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:16 pm

TomViolenz wrote:

welcome back dude!!
Sorry from that thread it only appears like Rave is an unhinged asshole. What am I missing?!
Erm… everything…?

8O
:?
Unsound Designer

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:07 am

stringtapper wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:

welcome back dude!!
Erm… everything…?

8O
Well then, oh enlightened one, would you be so kind to inform this unworthy uninitiated one?! :roll:

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:57 pm

TomViolenz wrote:
stringtapper wrote:[quote="TomViolenzSorry from that thread it only appears like Rave is an unhinged asshole. What am I missing?!
Erm… everything…?

8O
Well then, oh enlightened one, would you be so kind to inform this unworthy uninitiated one?! :roll:[/quote]

What is it exactly that makes you such a Grinch? I'm always curious about forum types who seem to be perpetually on the rag. I mean...usually, someone with chronic bad flatulence typically has enough common sense to stand down from public gatherings and cease & desist clearing the room with hot ones unless they're just a genuine clod. Don't take it personally of course - merely just a humanistics inquiry. :|

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:41 am

Styles Bitchly wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:
stringtapper wrote:
Erm… everything…?

8O
Well then, oh enlightened one, would you be so kind to inform this unworthy uninitiated one?! :roll:
What is it exactly that makes you such a Grinch? I'm always curious about forum types who seem to be perpetually on the rag. I mean...usually, someone with chronic bad flatulence typically has enough common sense to stand down from public gatherings and cease & desist clearing the room with hot ones unless they're just a genuine clod. Don't take it personally of course - merely just a humanistics inquiry. :|

That seems to be a genaral statement and not at all related to what you quoted. So why quote?!

But maybe you can use this chance to explain, why the OP is the bad guy in that linked thread and not Rave, who charges at him in the second post with totaly unnecessary and uncalled for insults and then doesn't let up for the whole thread, totally ruining it for that guy?

Is there some prior history between the two, did OP admit to be a terrorist or child molestor in previous conversations? Anything that would warrant the displayed collective dickish behavior by the other posters in that thread?

So again I ask, what am I missing?!

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:16 pm

TomViolenz wrote:
Styles Bitchly wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:
8O

That seems to be a genaral statement and not at all related to what you quoted. So why quote?!

But maybe you can use this chance to explain, why the OP is the bad guy in that linked thread and not Rave, who charges at him in the second post with totaly unnecessary and uncalled for insults and then doesn't let up for the whole thread, totally ruining it for that guy?

Is there some prior history between the two, did OP admit to be a terrorist or child molestor in previous conversations? Anything that would warrant the displayed collective dickish behavior by the other posters in that thread?

So again I ask, what am I missing?![/quote]

Tom, man - deep down, I like you. Really. However, life is too short to galumph around torqued over every little thing you perceive as an infraction against justice. The school proctor gig gets a bit long in the tooth after awhile, ya dig? Let the two in question iron it all out. Make tunes. Have a bratwurst and a cold one. Be happy. :D