New Site specially for Pro Push Ready Vst Racks, Free.

Discuss Push with other users.
lovelight

New Site specially for Pro Push Ready Vst Racks, Free.

Post by lovelight » Sun May 17, 2015 8:28 pm

Ive made about 35 vst presets racks for Push, by hand no macro auto, tryed to make the best an easy mapping for easy tweak. more are comeing every week/month.
come and get them for free. look what i done here: https://www.facebook.com/AbletonPushVstRacks and join the Group for free and pro Push ready Vst Racks.

the main goal was not to map every singel parameter, its nonsens, you need push to be your easy partner, not a mind game in memory for parameters.
secon many vst have banks for sound makers, so you got 40 banks with persons name and want a bass!, so those vst like predator WHO got 52 banks of
names, intstead of , banks : arp , bass , pad, lead etc etc, ive done that with those Vst.

The first i made was Blade from Rob papen, id took every single parameter in push without any thought about easy tweak , easy browse presets. so this
is actually easyer to play in front of the computer srceen. i want push away from the computer, in front of a window( a real window) look out and se live going on outside
getting inspiration.
or some people are so Lucky they have a nature to look at while playing with Push.

Sound sculpting/ tweaking shall be easy with push, if you wanna go really Deep you need the computer screen, and for edit, but meanwhile it has to be a joy with push

join in and try for your self, its free, and take the stress away while you enjoy your vst with my racks. https://www.facebook.com/AbletonPushVstRacks

feytus

Re: New Site specially for Pro Push Ready Vst Racks, Free.

Post by feytus » Tue May 19, 2015 10:40 am

Nice, signed up for the group!

lovelight

Post by lovelight » Wed May 20, 2015 8:09 pm

kontour and razor Push ready tonight, join in and get a lot of racks to transform your push to your favourite VST

https://www.facebook.com/AbletonPushVstRacks

Citizen

Post by Citizen » Thu May 21, 2015 8:23 am

Hey man - thanks for hte link - but on that Facebook page, all I can see is links to the 3rd party retailers – I cant actually see where to download the respective racks.

Am I missing something here – can you please point me in the right direction?

Stromkraft

Post by Stromkraft » Thu May 21, 2015 10:42 pm

lovelight wrote:Ive made about 35 vst presets racks for Push, by hand no macro auto, tryed to make the best an easy mapping for easy tweak. more are comeing every week/month.
Really? The racks do seem suspiciously absent. It's hardly likely you would write all those posts and then forget to share the links to your mapped "racks".

Bogus Artist…
Make some music!

Citizen

Post by Citizen » Fri May 22, 2015 4:35 am

Yes, it is a little strange, although I sent a private message, and he was able to kindly link me to two of the racks which were accesible by dropbox, and worked perfectly.

I do know that English is the OPs second language, so he might better be able to explain the absence of the racks on the page.

dna598

Post by dna598 » Tue May 26, 2015 11:23 pm

going about it all wrong.
ctrl + left/right = select transient

ctrl + shift + left/right = select between transients

ctrl + space = play selection

Airyck

Post by Airyck » Tue May 26, 2015 11:38 pm

If you're serious about this I'm will to host the files on my hosting space... PM me if you're interested.
Ableton Live 10 Suite / Push 2 / Max 8 /

Serenade Grenade

Post by Serenade Grenade » Wed May 27, 2015 8:11 pm

Tim kindly sent me some presets, I can confirm he is legit. Its up to him how he wants to distribute his work really isn't it? At least its free. Maybe he will take onboard the suggestions for easier access or maybe its not how he wants to do it.

I haven't quite worked out how to import them all at once yet though. I saved them on my desktop and could open them one by one...

lovelight

Post by lovelight » Wed May 27, 2015 9:17 pm

Last edited by lovelight on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

lovelight

Post by lovelight » Thu May 28, 2015 12:37 pm

Im in for any suggestion and critic, how to make my sites better, ill be gratefull with som constructive ideas, the sites has only been up since end march, and im new to do all my self, a Little old,48, dont now how to make macro orders, so im writing all presets by hand ( to index fingers )

so every ideas will be so welcomed

Kindest regards
Tim

scheffkoch

Post by scheffkoch » Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

...maybe this is a dumb question but do these racks also work with the au versions of the instruments?...and: any chance to get them without a facebook account?...
thans
b
macbook pro m1pro, macos monterey, rme multiface via sonnet echo express se I, push 2, faderfox mx12, xone:k2

lovelight

Post by lovelight » Fri May 29, 2015 8:15 am

i prefer people get a membership, id oynce experience all my Work get shared all over the net, because lack of control, its fre and it takes forever for me to do an vst push ready racks, but if your not on facebook at all give me a email adress with what you want and ill send you the racks you want
,so to become a member and get pro racks is just a tiny gestus.
i dont know about the au thing, the rack files i make is clean .adg files, and some of my members say it Works on there mac, even that i use Windows.

Kind regards
Tim

lovelight

Post by lovelight » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:39 pm

ive got the global link out here in the for forum some days ago, and it get broked, so membership its better for everyone and still its all free, so being a member is nothing and the only credit i got of ny some times quite hard Work.

kind regards
Tim

lovelight

Post by lovelight » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:42 pm

[quote="scheffkoch"]...maybe this is a dumb question but do these racks also work with the au versions of the instruments?...and: any chance to get them without a facebook account?...
thans
b[/quote]

its made om a pc, but it its .adg files so most of the time is also Works on mac .s if its installed as vst.

kind regards
Tim
Last edited by lovelight on Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.