OSX 2.2 to OSX 2.6

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Randolf Reimann

OSX 2.2 to OSX 2.6

Post by Randolf Reimann » Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:13 am

I'm running Live 2 on a PowerBook and I'm about to update from OSX 2.2 to OSX 2.6 as Auto Tune 3 will not run properly on anything less than 2.3.
Is there anything I need to know about Live 2 and this OS?
Will I encounter any unwanted, stange behavior?

astromass

Post by astromass » Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:31 pm

works fine here! =)
enjoy! +
nyquist theorem and nyquil...

Randolf Reimann

Post by Randolf Reimann » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:07 am

Yes it is true, there are no mistakes. Everything happens for a reason, even if this human does not want Live to crash mid gig next week, he will have to understand that there is a cosmic rightness behind all events.
I have just had an epiphany! it came in a flash! The Live forum is no longer necessary. There are no mistake that need answering, all is as it should be.
Thanks.

smutek

Post by smutek » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:26 am

Randolph, astromass answered your question when he said "works fine"

Same here, never a problem with Live in 10.2.6 on a g3 512 ram 600 mghz processor.

The quote on the bottom had no real relation to your post. The quote was by Bob Ross, the famous American painter.

It is with the Bob Ross technique that the average person can pick up a brush and have fun.  From there a student can nurture this talent to any height or potential.

Are you at a loss for who Bob Ross was? Well think Mellow Painter with an Afro on Public Television .
Before his tragic and premature death in 1995, painter and television personality Bob Ross recorded "Joy of Painting," the most popular instructional painting series of all time. He has been called the most recognizeable painter in the world. He taught thousands of people to paint, and millions more were mesmerized by his gentle spirit and mellow voice. Myself included.

Other television painters come and go, but Bob Ross lives on through those that he encouraged to paint. It's never too late to learn to paint with Bob Ross.

Happy little trees.

Randolf Reimann

Post by Randolf Reimann » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:49 am

Thanks, I don't think Bob Ross made it to Australian TV but I don't see much of it anyways. Excuse me ignorance. Bob sounded like a great guy.

smutek

Post by smutek » Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:52 am

No offense taken friend. Goodluck with your gig.