Push1 - Different Action Points on some buttons.

Discuss Push with other users.
monoaural

Push1 - Different Action Points on some buttons.

Post by monoaural » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:50 pm

Hello Folks,

i have two buttons on my pretty new Push MK1, which are kind of annoying me. Not sure if it is a Hardware defekt or just "normal" manufacturing tolerances. Therefore would like to hear your opinion, feedback, experience etc.

Two buttons ( the "Session" and the "Add Track" Button), of my recently bought Push MK1 have a different action point compared to the other buttons, which is quit annoying (not talking about the pads !!).

I would say, all buttons on the Push1 have a nice pressure-point. Usually, when i push a button on the device, i´m able to hear and feel a specific "click" which then immediately triggers the action. Which is nice. Because you can hear and feel when the button is triggered, without paying to much attention to it.

All buttons do that, beside, this two buttons mentioned above. Those two needs to be pressed much harder, far after the "click" point, for some reason.
To be more precise: When i hit one of these two buttons and i hear that "click" but nothing happens. They need to be pushed harder in order to trigger that action.

Why is that?
Can it be fixed?
Do you experience the same behavior on some buttons on your push Mk1?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have a great day!

Fossiel

Re: Push1 - Different Action Points on some buttons.

Post by Fossiel » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:55 pm

All buttons on my Push 1 had the same feel and response. Maybe you could go to your local reseller and compare to another Push?

monoaural

Re: Push1 - Different Action Points on some buttons.

Post by monoaural » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:00 pm

thanks @fossiel for your reply. thats actually what i thought. luck you!
Have been by my nearest reseller today and of course they have only push2 in stock. I can hear the equipment-devil :twisted: knocking on my door. But i must be strong :lol:

I think i will send it in for service. It is really annoying me. :(