PUSH MICRO

Share what you’d like to see added to Ableton Live.
jeff cox

PUSH MICRO

Post by jeff cox » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:52 pm

Hi Ableton,

This is more of a hardware request, could you please make a push micro, so it's the top half of the Push 2, 8 buttons across and 4 down, also give it more feature that work in the arrange mode please, I personally don't use the session mode for writing, in fact a lot of people I know don't use the session mode so I know I'm not the only one out there, I know a lot of people use and love the session mode but the controller only supports half the people.

please please please

Thanks Jeff

Stromkraft

Re: PUSH MICRO

Post by Stromkraft » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:13 pm

jeff cox wrote:Hi Ableton,

This is more of a hardware request, could you please make a push micro, so it's the top half of the Push 2, 8 buttons across and 4 down, also give it more feature that work in the arrange mode please, I personally don't use the session mode for writing, in fact a lot of people I know don't use the session mode so I know I'm not the only one out there, I know a lot of people use and love the session mode but the controller only supports half the people.
I can't answer your hardware request, but PXT Live gives you the option to control arrangement to a larger extent. Ableton really needs to look at this.
Make some music!