push2 + record button + arrangement/session recording

Discuss Push with other users.
scheffkoch

push2 + record button + arrangement/session recording

Post by scheffkoch » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:26 pm

hi,
now that it is possible to start arrangement recording from push2 i can't find a way to start session recording with the record button while doing arrangement recording...isn't that possible anymore???...everytime i hit the record button arrangement recording stops...
thanks for your input!
b
macbook pro m1pro, macos monterey, rme multiface via sonnet echo express se I, push 2, faderfox mx12, xone:k2

klangsulfat

Re: push2 + record button + arrangement/session recording

Post by klangsulfat » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:44 pm

scheffkoch wrote:hi,
now that it is possible to start arrangement recording from push2 i can't find a way to start session recording with the record button while doing arrangement recording...isn't that possible anymore???...everytime i hit the record button arrangement recording stops...
thanks for your input!
b
Shift + Record (you need 9.6 for this)

scheffkoch

Post by scheffkoch » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:53 pm

...no, i mean: before 9.6 i'm pretty sure i was able to toggle session recording with the record button while i was doing arrangement recording...now hitting record just stops arrangement recording...
macbook pro m1pro, macos monterey, rme multiface via sonnet echo express se I, push 2, faderfox mx12, xone:k2

scheffkoch

Post by scheffkoch » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:19 am

...no one's using arrangement recording together with session recording with the need to toggle session recording via the record button?...