What's Your Workflow using Maschine and Ableton

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
benbts

Re: What's Your Workflow using Maschine and Ableton

Post by benbts » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:53 pm

Actually there is no difficulty transferring audio from Maschine to Live.
You just drag and drop.
Whenever I drag and drop, Live doesn't warp correctly and I have to go back and fix it. Is there a way to avoid this?

alpertt

Post by alpertt » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:03 am

benbts wrote: Whenever I drag and drop, Live doesn't warp correctly and I have to go back and fix it. Is there a way to avoid this?
Yes, Turn loop optimize on (file/export audio/options). When it is off Maschine leaves the tail.

Theo Void

Post by Theo Void » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:34 am

Drag and drop. Ive tried everything to use Maschine as a Plug-in in Live but it never works out well. I love Maschine stand-alone!
Plus I use Push so..........

benbts

Post by benbts » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:56 am

alpertt wrote:
benbts wrote: Whenever I drag and drop, Live doesn't warp correctly and I have to go back and fix it. Is there a way to avoid this?
Yes, Turn loop optimize on (file/export audio/options). When it is off Maschine leaves the tail.

Damn bro, I think you just changed my life..... I can´t believe that was it. Great workflow option. Thanks!!!

alpertt

Post by alpertt » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:23 am

:D Cool, im glad.

Willyum

Post by Willyum » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:07 am

benbts wrote:
alpertt wrote:

Damn bro, I think you just changed my life..... I can´t believe that was it. Great workflow option. Thanks!!!
Oh Damn... saved me too... I was completely fed up cause the drag and drop always left everything messed up.... This is gonna change EVERYTHING for me!!! Thank you!!!!!!