Push stops arrangement recording when recording new clip

Discuss Push with other users.
arteleis

Push stops arrangement recording when recording new clip

Post by arteleis » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:22 pm

So Im not sure what has changed in the firmware and ableton 9.6.2 updates..

But when I have the arrangement recording on, select my working track with push and hit the record button (to record a new clip) the arrangement recording shuts off.

I need to have a way (as previously everything worked fine) To record everything I do while I am recording new clips into the arrangement for post midi editing (in addition to mixing into live instruments)

Can someone tell me what has changed or if there is a simple setting I am not aware of?

How can I keep arrangement recording running while recording new clips with push and its record button?

Thanks for any help!

Stromkraft

Re: Push stops arrangement recording when recording new clip

Post by Stromkraft » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:30 pm

arteleis wrote:So Im not sure what has changed in the firmware and ableton 9.6.2 updates..

But when I have the arrangement recording on, select my working track with push and hit the record button (to record a new clip) the arrangement recording shuts off.

I need to have a way (as previously everything worked fine) To record everything I do while I am recording new clips into the arrangement for post midi editing (in addition to mixing into live instruments)

Can someone tell me what has changed or if there is a simple setting I am not aware of?

How can I keep arrangement recording running while recording new clips with push and its record button?
The situation pretty much: session workflow when recording more than one clip
Make some music!