Looking for Producer for Debut LP [Experimental Pop/RnB]

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
drewl

Looking for Producer for Debut LP [Experimental Pop/RnB]

Post by drewl » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:43 pm

(Please Note: As long as this thread is up, I am still looking. I will make it clear when I am no longer looking)

Hello! I am an aspiring artist, and I am currently working on a debut LP/Mixtape (no, I am not a rapper haha). I realize that while I definitely have an artistic vision, my producing skills are very minimal because I am a somewhat beginner in the field of engineering and melody and all that. I am extremely dedicated to music and really hope to one day make it a career. Because I know so many talented people inhabit reddit, I am reaching out here in hopes of finding a couple producers to work with me to achieve the sound I'm looking for.

**Please keep in mind that I do want this to be a partnership, in that I have co-producing say in what goes on. I have made my own music up to this point, and I know what I want it to sound like; so, most times, I do not want a producer to just slap down a beat and say "sing over it."

I am very friendly and open-minded. I really just want to make music that establishes myself as an artist. So, there isn't a particular box I put myself in, but I do tend to lean towards the experimental side of pop and RnB. Some people have noted in the past that I have some trap influences, which I'd love to somehow incorporate in the experimental side of music (lol who knows).

As far as musical inspirations go, I look up to FKA twigs, Arca, Banks, and Flume (on his most experimental days). Although, I am not looking to imitate or replicate their sounds, obviously. I am still drewl and drewl is his own artist lol.

I am a college student on the east coast, so there will be days where I won't be available, as I suspect there will be days you won't be available. We can discuss scheduling later.

I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN MIX/MASTER TRACKS. While I do not make a lot of money, I am willing to pay you something, if anything, for your services, because I recognize that it is a skill that not a lot of people have. Of course, if anyone is willing to help mix/master for free, I am all ears.
Anyways, please just shoot me a pm if you are interested in working with me. I am young but I am serious about my passion for music and creation. I will never blow you off and I will always take your opinions/views/artistic suggestion. I am looking forward to establishing a connection with you. See ya in the future!

Projects I've posted are available on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/drewling

runningwithit

Re: Looking for Producer for Debut LP [Experimental Pop/RnB]

Post by runningwithit » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:31 am

this isn't reddit :cry:
-runingwithit aka meisterable
https://soundcloud.com/miesterabel

TomKern

Re: Looking for Producer for Debut LP [Experimental Pop/RnB]

Post by TomKern » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:59 am

runningwithit wrote:this isn't reddit :cry:
Yeah on reddit he probably didn't have to wait for his first reply for six days :wink:

OP: good luck to you on your endeavor 8)