Ableton

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
jahmango

Ableton

Post by jahmango » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:47 am

just want to say this I get rid of live it's crash too often and you can never get to speak with speak to anyone no phone support these people are criminal.

maky355

Re: Ableton

Post by maky355 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:29 am

jahmango wrote:just want to say this I get rid of live it's crash too often and you can never get to speak with speak to anyone no phone support these people are criminal.
Did you try support@ableton.com ?

Usually they answer me within 24h on working days. Quite helpful guys(or even girls) there.

Stromkraft

Post by Stromkraft » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:46 pm

jahmango wrote:just want to say this I get rid of live it's crash too often and you can never get to speak with speak to anyone no phone support these people are criminal.
Yeah, sure. I've only talked to Ableton Support 20+ times and gotten hundreds of responses via email for the last four years. I suppose it's impossible to get a response then. Maybe, you meant at once this very minute? If so, why are you expecting that?

Even one crash is one too many. I've managed to set up crash free systems (during sessions) the last 4 years, except for a few month long problematic periods. But what I do I know? I only use Live every day.
Make some music!

Hervé

Post by Hervé » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:09 pm

Really good support here also.