WTB Live 9 Suite (w/10 upgrade) + Push 2

Looking to sell or buy gear or software? Post about it here.
Please read the License FAQ before buying or selling a Live License: http://www.ableton.com/pages/faq/license
GeeCee89

WTB Live 9 Suite (w/10 upgrade) + Push 2

Post by GeeCee89 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:56 pm

Looking to purchase both. Push should be in excellent/mint condition. I have perfect feedback on eBay, KVR, and Reverb, so no shams here. Also have d16s Drumazon, Nepheton, and Phoscyon as well as U-He Satin to trade with cash if you’re interested in any of them.
Last edited by GeeCee89 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GeeCee89

Re: WTB Live 9 Suite + Push 2

Post by GeeCee89 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:36 am

Bump!

GeeCee89

Re: WTB Live 9 Suite (w/10 upgrade) + Push 2

Post by GeeCee89 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:38 pm

Bump!

Stromkraft

Post by Stromkraft » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:22 pm

GeeCee89 wrote:Looking to purchase both. Push should be in excellent/mint condition. I have perfect feedback on eBay, KVR, and Reverb, so no shams here. Also have d16s Drumazon, Nepheton, and Phoscyon as well as U-He Satin to trade with cash if you’re interested in any of them.
Are you actually asking for someone that have already ordered a Live 10 update to their current Live 9 Suite license and do you want to buy specifically such a license? ("w/10 upgrade") Most of those people have only ordered the update. They haven't yet paid for it.

The only people that have already paid for an update are those that upgraded from something else to Live 9 Suite and get Live 10 Suite included with that purchase.

I'm not sure how many of either of these people that are likely to regret their purchase/order and want to sell, but I assume a few might.

It makes more sense to offer to buy a proper Live 9 Suite license as that, as any proper Live 9 license, is upgradeable at the upgrade fee to Live 10. Just calculate your offers with the upgrade fees in mind.

Alternatively, if you can wait with Suite content until the release of Live 10, you can buy any other Live 9 license and upgrade that to a Live 10 Suite license for a higher upgrade fee. The main difference being this is paid at upgrade time, before the release of 10. Suite upgrade fees are paid at the release of Live 10.
Make some music!

GeeCee89

Post by GeeCee89 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:01 am

Stromkraft wrote:
GeeCee89 wrote:Looking to purchase both. Push should be in excellent/mint condition. I have perfect feedback on eBay, KVR, and Reverb, so no shams here. Also have d16s Drumazon, Nepheton, and Phoscyon as well as U-He Satin to trade with cash if you’re interested in any of them.
Are you actually asking for someone that have already ordered a Live 10 update to their current Live 9 Suite license and do you want to buy specifically such a license? ("w/10 upgrade") Most of those people have only ordered the update. They haven't yet paid for it.

The only people that have already paid for an update are those that upgraded from something else to Live 9 Suite and get Live 10 Suite included with that purchase.

I'm not sure how many of either of these people that are likely to regret their purchase/order and want to sell, but I assume a few might.

It makes more sense to offer to buy a proper Live 9 Suite license as that, as any proper Live 9 license, is upgradeable at the upgrade fee to Live 10. Just calculate your offers with the upgrade fees in mind.

Alternatively, if you can wait with Suite content until the release of Live 10, you can buy any other Live 9 license and upgrade that to a Live 10 Suite license for a higher upgrade fee. The main difference being this is paid at upgrade time, before the release of 10. Suite upgrade fees are paid at the release of Live 10.
Well, I am aware that most people selling here won't have purchased Live 9 within the free upgrade period, but the goal is to find just that as I have seen it available on several sites. That said, a reasonable offer for Live 9 Suite w/Push 2 would be more than welcome and maybe I could have outlined that.

alalal

Post by alalal » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:09 pm

You can buy my live 9 standard and push 2.
See my post just below this.
Upgrade to suite and get live 10 for free
UK based

alalal

Post by alalal » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:10 pm

penticton

Post by penticton » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:59 am