Ended: Ableton Live 9 Suite EDU License + Live Packs EUR 149

Looking to sell or buy gear or software? Post about it here.
Please read the License FAQ before buying or selling a Live License: http://www.ableton.com/pages/faq/license
BoddAH

Ended: Ableton Live 9 Suite EDU License + Live Packs EUR 149

Post by BoddAH » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:26 am

Hello everyone,

I am selling my full license for Ableton Live 9 Suite EDU including a juicy bunch of bonus official Ableton Live packs (see list and details below). This license of Ableton Live can currently be upgraded to the full version of Ableton Live 10 Suite for EUR 199 until Live 10 is released on February 6th, after which the price to upgrade will be EUR 249.

Keep in mind that this is an EDU version of Ableton Live and you will need to provide proof of eligibility to Ableton so that the transfer of the license can be confirmed. If you upgrade to Live 10 Suite it will become a regular license if I’m not mistaken.

Here are the complete details of the license and the included Ableton Live Packs. Those not included in Ableton Live 9 Suite have their regular price specified next to them:
Live 9 Standard (Education)
Tension
Session Drums
Sampler
Orchestral Woodwinds
Orchestral Strings
Orchestral Percussion
Orchestral Brass
Operator
Collision
Max for Live (Education)
Latin Percussion
Electric
Analog
Amp
Time & Timbre – Regular Price EUR 49
Retro Synths
Puremagnetik Retro Computers – Regular Price EUR 39
OSCiLLOT – Regular Price EUR 79
Magic Racks – Regular Price EUR 39
Beat Tools
Journeys – Regular Price EUR 29
Entangled Species – Regular Price EUR 29
Analog Essentials
My asking price is EUR 149 via PayPal which can get you a full (non-EDU) version of Ableton Live 10 Suite for EUR 348 if you chose to upgrade. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Cheers,

:D

Educational Version
Ableton EDU Credentials: After 30 days of testing, the EDU authorization must be provided to the thomann Ableton Support (according to the prerequisites EDU: https://www.ableton.com/de/shop/education/eligibility/). Only then the software will be permanently activated by Ableton Support.
Last edited by BoddAH on Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BoddAH

Re: FS: Ableton Live 9 Suite EDU License + Live Packs EUR 189

Post by BoddAH » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:06 am

I changed the price to 149 EUR so that it is a great deal even for a full-time student or teacher instead of just getting Live 10 Suite (not even considering the additional Ableton Live Packs).

With the 199 EUR upgrade this means you will end up with a full (non-EDU) version of Ableton Live 10 suite for 348 EUR.
Also keep in mind that it’s enough if you have a friend or loved one who is currently a teacher or student to purchase this Live 9 Suite EDU license. After the upgrade to Live 10 Suite it’s a regular license and anyone can use it. :D

MarlonJRodriguez

Re: FS: Ableton Live 9 Suite EDU License + Live Packs EUR 149

Post by MarlonJRodriguez » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:11 am

So $187. in dollars? Im a student in college so i can get verified. How does this works?

BoddAH

Post by BoddAH » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:21 am

MarlonJRodriguez wrote:So $187. in dollars? Im a student in college so i can get verified. How does this works?
Hi, the amount seems to be correct in USD. To prove to Ableton that you are a student and to enable the license transfer you will need to send me your email address, a copy of your student or faculty ID together with a copy of your photo ID or an official confirmation from the school or university for verification.

This is the official instructions from the Ableton license transfer page regarding the matter:
Educational licenses can only be transferred to verified educational users. The recipient must submit a copy of their student or faculty ID together with a copy of their photo ID or an official confirmation from the school or university for verification.
https://www.ableton.com/en/account/lice ... r/request/

I would then request the license transfer immediately after I receive payment and keep you informed. The confirmation email from Ableton proving the license transfer to your name/email address will also serve as a kind of receipt or proof of payment.

Don’t hesitate to message me via PM if you’re interested.

BoddAH

Post by BoddAH » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:10 pm

Alright never mind. I have decided to upgrade my license to Live 10 Suite and give it a shot. If I change my mind it will a much easier sell than some weird EDU-license anyway. 8)

Cheers,

BoddAH