Authorizing Live 9 Lite

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
timgrazr

Authorizing Live 9 Lite

Post by timgrazr » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:40 pm

Hi guys
I bought a Novation Impulse 25 a view weeks ago and then I wanted to authorize Ableton Live 9 Lite. On the box, it says: "included software: Ableton Live Lite". Then I tried, but it didn't work. I actually have to say, that I haven't a big idea how I should doing it. :?
Can somebody help?
Kind regards
Tim

chrk

Re: Authorizing Live 9 Lite

Post by chrk » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:40 am

timgrazr wrote:On the box, it says: "included software: Ableton Live Lite".
And in the box there's supposed to be a card with a registration code. But may well be an for earlier version of Live Lite.

When I look my user account page to register a new product there's a link to a 'special registration page' for entering 'nine-character registration code'. Have you tried that?

timgrazr

Post by timgrazr » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:31 pm

I've got a card, that says: "Download your software". I went to the registration site a did all of the instructions. After I registered my Impulse, underneath of "My Products" it says "Downloads and activation codes" but there is nowhere a part of "Ableton Live Lite".

chrk

Post by chrk » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:02 pm

timgrazr wrote:I've got a card, that says: "Download your software". I went to the registration site a did all of the instructions. After I registered my Impulse, underneath of "My Products" it says "Downloads and activation codes" but there is nowhere a part of "Ableton Live Lite".
That's at novationmusic.com, I guess.

I was talking about your user account at ableton.com, though. If you havent't got an activation code for Live inside your package nor in your Novation account, you'll have to ask them where to find it.

resident_m

Post by resident_m » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:24 am

On the Novation site, you actually need to click on "Downloads and Activation Codes", and then a list will unfold that contains links to all your stuff, like manuals, drivers and firmware updates. There should also be a download link for Live Lite and your activation code.