Cubase Expression Map/Logic Articulation ID in Live

Learn about building and using Max for Live devices.

jeblo05

Re: Cubase Expression Map/Logic Articulation ID in Live

Post by jeblo05 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:19 pm

Initial buy, thank you. But how to control by Push? Currently I need to group the device, so I can't see the selected articulation on the Push, only the Macro value...

jeblo05

Post by jeblo05 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:48 pm

I've added a live.banks object, so articulaCtions shows up properly mapped on the Push.

However I have found two bugs:
articulation note triggers are only sent on articulation change.
No note/articulation is triggered on the very beginning of an automation/s (song/clip)

When changing any articulation to articulation 1 then all notes are triggered instead of the note assigned to articulation 1

Valiumdupeuple

Post by Valiumdupeuple » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:38 pm

Hi Jeblo

Sorry I've patched this away from home and couldn't check the Push mapping. I'm still currently far from my Push, but I'll correct this as soon as I'm going back home.

"articulation note triggers are only sent on articulation change." That's intended. What is the problem with this?

"No note/articulation is triggered on the very beginning of an automation/s (song/clip)". You need to set an automation point.

"When changing any articulation to articulation 1 then all notes are triggered instead of the note assigned to articulation 1". Oh, I'm pretty sure this is only happening when "auto fill" is turned on. I'm going to fix this asap.

thanks for your feedback!

jeblo05

Post by jeblo05 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:06 am

Thank you for the fast response and the quick fix :)