Push 1 velocity adjust on Live 10

Discuss Push with other users.
Slyte

Push 1 velocity adjust on Live 10

Post by Slyte » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:58 pm

On live 9, Holding the pad allow you to adjust the velocity of the note, has it changed on LIve 10 beta ?
Pressing the pad doesn't give that result anymore :|
thx

Tarekith

Re: Push 1 velocity adjust on Live 10

Post by Tarekith » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:44 pm

It's in the clip view now.
Tarekith
Ableton Forum Administrator
https://tarekith.com

artell0

Post by artell0 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:32 pm

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "it's in the clip view"? That doesn't make sense to me. In Live 9, holding a pad for a note let you adjust that note's velocity. I do not see it able to be adjusted with Push at all now. Now, you can only get the macros to display with the knobs when you hold the pad. I noticed this within a few minutes of playing around on Live 10 and it's disappointing.

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:27 am

artell0 wrote:Can you elaborate on what you mean by "it's in the clip view"? That doesn't make sense to me. In Live 9, holding a pad for a note let you adjust that note's velocity. I do not see it able to be adjusted with Push at all now. Now, you can only get the macros to display with the knobs when you hold the pad. I noticed this within a few minutes of playing around on Live 10 and it's disappointing.
Press the CLIP button on Push and try again

alec.tron

Post by alec.tron » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:41 pm

H, I'm curious as I have not come across this - and needed to look for a solution to this on the forum as well which took a fair while... Push & velocity is not the best search terms... :D - so does something like this exist:
A hotkey map / list for Push1 / Push2 ?
i.e. especially for modifier key actions ? like hold shift & press/turn/dance-in-a-circle, hold layout & press/etc.

I only occasionally stumble upon these, but if taken on board, these make the workflow with push so much rounder... so at a guess there should be a complete functionality list somehwere for Push2 as some of thede are somewhat obscure...
Has anyone come across something like that ? I fail to find anything complete in that regard, neither in the documentation, forum, help sections or the general interwebs...

Cheers.
c.