I have a vision for a new, futuristic, super, and better DAW Software for Live DJ'ing/Remixing/Performance and I want to express it. So there we go...
[New] Ableton Live Remixer-Performer v.1.01
ReImagine Ableton Live into a New Ableton Live Remixer-Performer software.
WMP = Warp Mode Panels.
1) 4x Small and ALL viewable at the same time, Warp Mode Panels(Loops-Tracks), with Infinite Markers. For example : Intro Marker, Chorus Marker, Solo 1 Marker, Solo 2 Marker, etc. All the Markers will be Mappable to Midi Controllers for Mix/Remix/Live Performance, with all the 4x Warp Mode Panels in real time, LIVE. Besides that, with 4x viewable at the same time, Warp Mode Panels, the possibilities for Live Performance are endless.
2) Every of the 4x Warp Mode Panels will have 4 assign buttons, Button A, B, C, D, for Live performance and double fader mixing technics.
3) Every of the 4x Warp Mode Panels when chosen/clicked, will show the Effects Rack Panel or the Instruments Rack Panel.
4) The Live Clips Panel will have an assigner button(WMP 1,2,3,4) on every Track, for the 4x Warp Mode Panels... So to assign each Mixer Track to each of the 4x Warp Mode Panels.
5) The Live Clips Panel the Return FX Panel and the Mixer Panel will be the same. The Mixer Panel will have Double Fader option A, B, C, D on every Mixer Track. Besides that with a double fader the possibilities for Live Performance are endless.
6) The Arrangement Panel(Song Mode) / Session Panel(Clip Mode) will be the same.
7) The 4x Warp Mode Panels will be a little smaller and will be in the Mid/Center of the Screen, all viewable at the same time. Imagine 4x Warp Mode Panels, viewable all at the same time : On A WMP, we have a Techno track, on B WMP, we have a big old skool piano loop, on C WMP, we have a big old school Breakbeat track, and on D WMP, we have different FX to trigger Live. ALL these 4x WMP's will have many playable Markers with Names, so to trigger/play different parts of the songs LIVE. The possibilities R Endless.
Thanks for reading this (Idea). Hope you like it. Bye. Baen.
Share your wishes for the future of Ableton Live
1 post • Page 1 of 1