Live 9 Audio In problem

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
hummingofevil

Live 9 Audio In problem

Post by hummingofevil » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:04 am

Hi. This is driving me crazy and can't work it out.

I have Live 9 on Macbook and NI Komplete Audio 6. I am trying to play my guitar into Live but have no input signal at all.

I have selected the soundcard in the audio and activated the input and outputs in configurations.

I thought there might be a problem with the hardware (I have had it working fine previously) so opened up Guitar Rig stand alone and Garageband and they work absolutely fine. The signal is fine but its not appearing in Live.

Ive uninstalled everything and started again but its still not working. Is there a mute or activate button or something that I am missing? Cheers for any help.

scheffkoch

Re: Live 9 Audio In problem

Post by scheffkoch » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:39 am

...have record enabled the track you're recording to?...
macbook pro m1pro, macos monterey, rme multiface via sonnet echo express se I, push 2, faderfox mx12, xone:k2

hummingofevil

Post by hummingofevil » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:26 pm

Hi. Yeah. There is not signal in the In Out section. There nothing there to record. It's a real mystery. Ableton not recognising any input information (but it works without any issue in other Apps on the Mac). :)

hummingofevil

Post by hummingofevil » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:21 pm

chymera wrote:are you on Mojave? If so:

https://help.ableton.com/hc/en-us/artic ... cOS-Mojave
Whoever you are I want to give you cake and gifts. Thank you so much. Never would have worked that out in a lifetime. Sorted. Cheers.