[FS] Ableton 10 Suite - $400 inclusive of PP fees

Looking to sell or buy gear or software? Post about it here.
Please read the License FAQ before buying or selling a Live License: http://www.ableton.com/pages/faq/license
sixstringedmatt

[FS] Ableton 10 Suite - $400 inclusive of PP fees

Post by sixstringedmatt » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:11 pm

Hello everyone,

I am selling Ableton 10 Suite for $400 US via PayPal (can create an invoice for you for buyer protection if you prefer).

I unfortunately am developing some tinnitus and not using Ableton as much since I primarily use headphones. I will look to re-purchase this down the road once I have a studio monitor setup.

This was originally a Live 9 license, upgraded to Live 10 Suite. All licenses will be transferred to you, per Ableton's requirements.

Please message me with questions and thanks for your interest! I can be found on ebay under sixstringedmatt as well should you need to vet me!

sixstringedmatt

SOLD - Ableton 10 Suite - $400 inclusive of PP fees

Post by sixstringedmatt » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:08 pm

sixstringedmatt wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:11 pm
Hello everyone,

I am selling Ableton 10 Suite for $400 US via PayPal (can create an invoice for you for buyer protection if you prefer).

I unfortunately am developing some tinnitus and not using Ableton as much since I primarily use headphones. I will look to re-purchase this down the road once I have a studio monitor setup.

This was originally a Live 9 license, upgraded to Live 10 Suite. All licenses will be transferred to you, per Ableton's requirements.

Please message me with questions and thanks for your interest! I can be found on ebay under sixstringedmatt as well should you need to vet me!
SOLD