Help Requested On Ableton Live Lite 10

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
erainn

Help Requested On Ableton Live Lite 10

Post by erainn » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:11 pm

Hiya :)

As a recently migrant to Ableton Live lite 10 I feel as if my past few years using version 8 have been washed away. It's back to the start, no bad thing in relearning but I'm stalled by some fundamentals and wondered if anyone can help me get past this.

I'm using a Behringer Uphoria audio interface to record my electric guitar, via a couple of guitar-amp VSTs.

However, when I go into Ableton-Audio I'm not seeing the option of choosing my Behringer device, the only options are:

MME/Direct X or No audio.

I can select my audio interface via Audio Input Device, but am baffled why it's not an option in Audio Device/Driver Type

The result is that I'm not hearing the amp VSTs,

In addition although connected via USB to the Behringer audio interface when I do play the guitar it's coming through the headphones, but also via the speakers on my laptop, which I'm guessing is due to the drivers selected in Ableton.

It's my hope that the solution is simple and obvious and would really welcome any help. Thanks, Erainn

Mark Williams

Re: Help Requested On Ableton Live Lite 10

Post by Mark Williams » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:23 pm

sounds like you havent installed the drivers.
Live 11, M1 Mac Mini, Push 2, Scarlett 18i20 & ADA8200, Softube Console 1 Mk2, Deepmind12, Hydrasynth, Cobalt 8M, Moog Subsequent 25, IK Uno Synth Pro, Plethora X3, Nord Drum 3P

erainn

Re: Help Requested On Ableton Live Lite 10

Post by erainn » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:41 pm

Heya Mark....talk about egg all over my face :)

Let me go see....