Push 2 Problems with windows PC

Discuss Push with other users.
Knessiri

Push 2 Problems with windows PC

Post by Knessiri » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:55 pm

:cry: I bought Push 2 yesterday. I use windows computers 10. I try to play for about half an hour. Find that push 2 has a problem. For example, if I rotate anything. There are often other buttons inserted on the screen as well. But I rotate one button But other display buttons as well. After that, I lifted the engine to change with the shop I bought. When I got a new device, I encountered the same problem. Today I took push 2 to try it with the imac machine. I found it no problem. How should I fix it? Because i am using windows pc primarily in my work. please

PS I'm not good at English. Sorry.

jestermgee

Re: Push 2 Problems with windows PC

Post by jestermgee » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:09 pm

Yes there are some things not very clear in the translation, no worry. Hopefully you can understand enough.

Just need to clarify the issue a bit if you can:
I try to play for about half an hour. Find that push 2 has a problem. For example, if I rotate anything. There are often other buttons inserted on the screen as well. But I rotate one button But other display buttons as well.
When you say "there are other buttons inserted on the screen as well" what do you mean? The "rotate button" is an "encoder" so what it sounds like is when you rotate one encoder, another one changes on the screen?

If at all possible, a small video on your phone with a link here could be very handy because I am not sure if your issue is that you are getting interference on another control when you touch one control or you have corrupt data display on the screen. It sounds like possible cross talk/ground loop issue.

Do you have a power adaptor connected to Push or just the USB cable?

Knessiri

Post by Knessiri » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:46 am

https://youtu.be/lVAp2VUPnnI

I'm sorry about my communication.

Will see that I rotate one button But it is like rotating two buttons
The Play button is played by itself, which I did not press it at the beginning of the clip.

Knessiri

Post by Knessiri » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:16 am

help me please :(

lovelight

Post by lovelight » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:48 am

In your video you are choosing different drum racks from push. I know this answer is not what you want but read the manual.