If you're like me and struggle to find your way around harmonies and melodies on a keyboard, then this device is for you.
Use and modify preset chords or create custom ones, pluck notes of the chord manually, and use 3 octaves of "free play" keys to always play in key. Can be used with or without a controller. Includes mapping profiles for grid controllers, keyboard controllers (white keys), or create your own mapping.
More info and video here http://tetmusic.com/apollo_features.html
- 32 chord slots - use preset chords or create your own.
- change chord type, inversion, add bass notes, spread, and change octave.
- when creating custom chords, keyboard will highlight notes in the selected key and scale
- copy and paste settings from one chord slot to another
- 3 octaves of "free play" keys for playing melodies on top of chords, in the selected key and scale
- 8 additional triggers for plucking notes of the active chord
- strum option for adding strumming motions to the chords
- use with Push, Launchpad, or create a custom mapping for any other MIDI controller
- chord slots can also be triggered with the mouse