Message to ABLETON

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
aklisiewicz

Message to ABLETON

Post by aklisiewicz » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:53 am

I"M POSTING THIS MESSAGE HERE SIMPLY BECAUSE ABLETON SUPPORT IS SUPER UN-RESPONSIVE.
For the last 3 years 50% of my messages to support were ignored and 50% were answered after more than 2-3 weeks. Insane !

Live messaging sucks.

Posting messages into the window buttom panel when they disappear after 2 seconds is as inconvenient as it gets. I naver had a chance to read any of those messages in one view. Either allow message timeout in the settings and allow those messages to pop-up and have OK button. Obviosly this does not apply to non-error messages (altugh when I switch tracks on my midi keyboard and Live shows the track Nr/Group for 1 second only) also drives me nuts.
I do not understand why those messages can't show up for specific number of seconds so I can read them.

When I list files in the left panel, there is no refresh button. When I add remove file outside of Live (i.e witrh File Explorer) the list does not update. What is wrong with this ?

If there is an INI setting that I can modify it would be great,...

Art
"You are what you think you are"
Sadarahu

[jur]
Site Admin

Re: Message to ABLETON

Post by [jur] » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:57 am

You're very unlucky, Ableton support is usually very responsive and is known for its efficiency.
Sorry, but most of your posts in the forum use a quite agressive tone. I have no idea of how you usually talk to the support people but generally speaking humans don't really like being assaulted.
Ableton Forum Moderator

aklisiewicz

Post by aklisiewicz » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:36 am

thank you for your opinion but it is nothelpful :-(
because I did not ask you for your judgement
"You are what you think you are"
Sadarahu

S4racen

Post by S4racen » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:01 am

You're also very boring with your rants, no wonder no one wants to support you!

Cheers
D

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:43 pm

aklisiewicz wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:36 am
thank you for your opinion but it is nothelpful :-(
because I did not ask you for your judgement
It’s not judgement. It’s advice.

If you would simply soften your tone and be bit kinder with your messages you would probably get more help.
Unsound Designer

fishmonkey

Post by fishmonkey » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:06 pm

it's ironic that your tagline is: "You are what you think you are". you seem to take this simple statement literally.

in social interactions, what other people think we are is also important, regardless of who you think you are...