Plane or Missile?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
peeddrroo

Post by peeddrroo » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:44 am

DJRetard wrote:
AdamJay wrote:netherlands, australia, new zealand, chile, russia, cuba, czech republic, north korea, costa rica, thailand..

all red white and blue flags.

i could continue but i'm not that bored.

You were bored enough to post that then werent you.

BTw, its lovely to see you back.

:wink:
yeah, except that the post you're referring to is 1 year old... :wink:

DJRetard

Post by DJRetard » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:59 am

Ha ha. yes I see that.

noisetonepause

Post by noisetonepause » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:49 pm

hoffman2k wrote:I always use the 'shock and awe' cheat :lol:

btw.... didn't the americans get this advanced in weapons technology because they kidnapped German scientists after the war?

Even Einstein was working with an american college...
Gather round while I sing you of Wernher von Braun
A man whose allegiance is ruled by expedience
Call him a Nazi, he won't even frown
"Ha, Nazi schmazi," says Wernher von Braun

Don't say that he's hypocritical
Say rather that he's apolitical
"Once the rockets are up, who cares where they come down
That's not my department," says Wernher von Braun

Some have harsh words for this man of renown
But some think our attitude should be one of gratitude
Like the widows and cripples in old London town
Who owe their large pensions to Wernher von Braun

You too may be a big hero
Once you've learned to count backwards to zero
"In German oder English I know how to count down
Und I'm learning Chinese," says Wernher von Braun

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:55 pm

noisetonepause wrote:
hoffman2k wrote:I always use the 'shock and awe' cheat :lol:

btw.... didn't the americans get this advanced in weapons technology because they kidnapped German scientists after the war?

Even Einstein was working with an american college...
Gather round while I sing you of Wernher von Braun
A man whose allegiance is ruled by expedience
Call him a Nazi, he won't even frown
"Ha, Nazi schmazi," says Wernher von Braun

Don't say that he's hypocritical
Say rather that he's apolitical
"Once the rockets are up, who cares where they come down
That's not my department," says Wernher von Braun

Some have harsh words for this man of renown
But some think our attitude should be one of gratitude
Like the widows and cripples in old London town
Who owe their large pensions to Wernher von Braun

You too may be a big hero
Once you've learned to count backwards to zero
"In German oder English I know how to count down
Und I'm learning Chinese," says Wernher von Braun

Yeah. My point exactly :wink:

forge

Post by forge » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:08 pm

hoffman2k wrote: Und I'm learning Chinese," says Wernher von Braun

that was my point....... :wink:

nolus

Post by nolus » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:57 pm

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:09 pm Post subject: Plane or Missile?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch this:
http://www.elchulo.net/files/pentagon.swf
PC: ASUS 2.8 GHz P4 / XP

Live 4.1.2
Shouldn't there have been some kind of party to mark the first aniversary of this thread? :?
"That very perceptive of you Mr Stapleton, and rather unexpected... in a G Major"

bermudagold

Post by bermudagold » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:08 pm

live in dc,....mys sisters husband was on 395 in traffic and watched the plane go into the pentagon......but mind you, some conspiracy theorists are nuts, but on the real u really cant put anything past the american government.....jus read up on the well documented blacks are 3/5 human to get around the legal ramifications of slavery violating "all men are created equal" and the rest of the civil rights language in the constitution.....they didn't really believe that, after all its well documented Thomas Jefferson and the rest were sleeping with their slaves on the regular, and beastiality was outlawed under their puritanical laws.......jus read up on the well documented extermination of the native american......jus read up on the well documented human guinea pig tuskegee experiments......human life and the beloved constitution has always been expendable.....even the founding fathers in their own writings never intended for true democracy as they said they didn't trust the masses having that much power,...american democracy is an illusion, and was merely meant to fill the people with the euphoric elixir of perceived self determination and hope in order to phopefully circumvent the rebellions and instability they had witnessed in europe......911, war in iraq, the levee breach in new orleans......improbable yes,..but highly possible
http://www.blogigo.co.uk/socialdemocracynow/20050910

http://www.halturnershow.com/DiversFind ... dLevy.html

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:15 pm

bermudagold wrote:live in dc,....mys sisters husband was on 395 in traffic and watched the plane go into the pentagon......but mind you, some conspiracy theorists are nuts, but on the real u really cant put anything past the american government.....jus read up on the well documented blacks are 3/5 human to get around the legal ramifications of slavery violating "all men are created equal" and the rest of the civil rights language in the constitution.....they didn't really believe that, after all its well documented Thomas Jefferson and the rest were sleeping with their slaves on the regular, and beastiality was outlawed under their puritanical laws.......jus read up on the well documented extermination of the native american......jus read up on the well documented human guinea pig tuskegee experiments......human life and the beloved constitution has always been expendable.....even the founding fathers in their own writings never intended for true democracy as they said they didn't trust the masses having that much power,...american democracy is an illusion, and was merely meant to fill the people with the euphoric elixir of perceived self determination and hope in order to phopefully circumvent the rebellions and instability they had witnessed in europe......911, war in iraq, the levee breach in new orleans......improbable yes,..but highly possible
http://www.blogigo.co.uk/socialdemocracynow/20050910

http://www.halturnershow.com/DiversFind ... dLevy.html
This is a (text)book worth reading too.
America: A citizens guide to democracy inaction
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0446532 ... eader-page

Includes a foreword by thomas jefferson :wink:

computo

Post by computo » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:48 am

all I know is, they breached the levees before, too protect the rich neighborhoods...

You'd likely be hard pressed to find New Orleanians who are surprised by that...

Also, I find it utterly AWESOME that this post lasted a year!!!

Thats a big FUCK YOU to all of you "this is an ableton live forum" snivlers!!

smutek

Post by smutek » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:30 am

google this:

Politics of Fear BBC

If anyone can find all three parts of that documentary I'd be very gratefull. It seems the BBC yanked it shortly after its release and it has never been released in America, for obvious reasons.

forge

Post by forge » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:48 am

smutek wrote:google this:

Politics of Fear BBC

If anyone can find all three parts of that documentary I'd be very gratefull. It seems the BBC yanked it shortly after its release and it has never been released in America, for obvious reasons.
there was something very similar called "the power of nightmares" either BBC or channel 4) which went into great depth about how al qaeda as such poses little or no real threat on the scale it's been made out to be as it is not even close to being the organised network Bush et al said it was and is quite literally just a boogie man intended to distract from the point and hide behind to achieve their aims. But you know all that, this was just another more convincing doco with alot of history and information to back it up.

computo

Post by computo » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:19 am

well, Good cop, Bad cop is the name of the game for the New World Order.

dtm

Post by dtm » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:02 am

A DJ wrote:Tnx for the info claudek ...i didnt look at the web site yet but i think its about the missing plane.

and to Richard brown i dont think ur recipe is as important as what claudek is mentioning.

so if ya dont wanna read about it leave it.

if theres one thing i hate its those ignorant people that tell ya ur crazy when u tell them the world they live in is not what it always seems.
:lol:
Werd. Electronic music seems to attract a large percentage of 'thinkers'... I dont post on many forums, if I had the time I probably would go looking for this stuff elsewhere. But I'd rather see a bit of it here, and sleep easy at night knowing there are others out there who question the same stuff I do, and most importantly....
Use Ableton

dtm

Post by dtm » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:11 am

special ed wrote:all "civil"izations have been nothing but a self-consuming fire. one consumes another, which consumes another, and so on and so forth. ice age, dark age, industrial age, information age. the collective mentallity among all tribes of the earth is that of being superior to the next. it takes individuals to learn how to love, to keep the world turning and the continuation of life. religion should teach us as children love and understanding, but it is used to serve the ego of mankind, and to control masses, and has been an exscuse to kill, persecute, and oppress love. regardless of anyones skin colour or nationality, the same rules apply to everyone, we are all equal, those that believe in love, mercy, and freedom must take a stand, the whole world over. these wars are just symptons of humanities' disease, that disease being the feeling of one's supremacy. human beings must be able to accept everyone as equals, even our enemies, before we can put everything in its right place, and have peace. the problem is bigger than bush, war and terror are symptoms. maybe all religion should be abolished, so we can then start to see people for who they are and not what they are trying to be, or what they hide behind.
F*ck dude, nice post.
Can I be in your religion?
:)

dtm

Post by dtm » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:28 am

forge wrote: I think we need sarcasm and Irony emoticons for those who cant see past the text.

If there are Aliens visiting us capable of interstellar or dimensional travel or whatever and also being invisible to everyone but astronaughts and moonshine drinking Hillbillies, then I think it's fair to say that they are training us or influencing us psychically. If you watch Derren Brown or any other good hypnotist you can see how easily humans can be controlled - of course the Aliens will know how to do that if they can fly from mars in gigantic bits of crockery.
Yes, definately need the sarky emoticon, especially when you know someone like Komplex. Thats how he speaks sometimes and even then, people think he's being serious. Some people just won't get it regardless. I read something in new scientist about them narrowing down the part of the brain that determines whether or not a person will understand metaphors. Prolly a piece in there for getting sarcasm too :)
As for UFO's- I have a very sore rectum as proof of anal probing. Hehe..
A workmate's father lectures at university on UFO's... Somebody asked him "If there are aliens out there, why don't they communicate with us?", to which he replied "do you go to the zoo to talk to the monkeys?"