Plane or Missile?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
dtm

Post by dtm » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:45 am

hoffman2k wrote:
Lucid wrote:

An interesting global power group is the Bilderbergs. Google them for info.
Yeah. the bilderberg group, illuminati, freemasons, the skulls, The carlyle group,.........
Enough groups for the elite to find somebody to hook up with. Some people would think it's BS or your a conspiracy nut talking about stuff like this. Those are the same people who watched to many movies about this subject.
what you see on tv can't be real and the news is always correct. yeah right.

Compare american news with any other. Americans are pumped full of fear and BS. Did they ever catch that black guy in his mid twenty's that appears on every newschannel as a suspect? Or do they just lock up as many as they can?

Now they have a microphone that can talk inside your brain? Coca Cola uses them too.

There's alot of shit going on. And it's all about control of the crowds and the money.
I know these are old posts but geez, I feel at home here!
:D

forge

Post by forge » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:56 am

dtm wrote:[
I know these are old posts but geez, I feel at home here!
:D
funny, you looking back through and quoting these old posts made me have a look - this is why I love this forum!

smutek

Post by smutek » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:27 am

forge wrote:
smutek wrote:google this:

Politics of Fear BBC

If anyone can find all three parts of that documentary I'd be very gratefull. It seems the BBC yanked it shortly after its release and it has never been released in America, for obvious reasons.
there was something very similar called "the power of nightmares" either BBC or channel 4) which went into great depth about how al qaeda as such poses little or no real threat on the scale it's been made out to be as it is not even close to being the organised network Bush et al said it was and is quite literally just a boogie man intended to distract from the point and hide behind to achieve their aims. But you know all that, this was just another more convincing doco with alot of history and information to back it up.
Yes, thats the one I meant forge, "the power of nightmares"

Thanks.

dtm

Post by dtm » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:46 am

forge wrote:thoughts about it have been sticking with me tonight while I've been doing a track and the more I think about it the more it sounds like a load of fucking bullshit.

Or if it's not that it's bullshit it's that I'm thinking I really cant think of a reason to give a single shit because there's enough real political warmongering puss to be miserable about these days that to waste a single braincell worrying about some vague other conspiracy thing seems like a waste off hypertension.

I feel overloaded.

FUck them all and their public control illuminati bollocks, they can control the sun for all I care so long as I can have a reasonably comfortable life. There we go, I said it. Have I just put into words the thoughts in every 21st century sub-consciousness?

We small folk dont know what to get irate about any more because there's so many bloody things wrong with the world it feels like god might come along any minute with a pin and pop it and let us all fly off into space.
:(
Well this has been my way of thinking for 15 years or so now... and my 'reasonably comfortable life' keeps getting less and less comfortable...
When the c*nts ban techno I think I'm gonna have to move...
Anyone know of any kewl planets nearby? Preferably with >36 hour days, so I'll have more time to eat, sleep, work, and write music without being interrupted by the first 3. :wink:
As for god 'popping the world', Interesting article on string theory- the big bang may have been caused by a collision between our 'dimensions' and higher dimensions. Something that is impossible to prove / disprove. The bad news is that it can happen again at any time, starting the whole universe again from scratch. The good news, however, is that it can happen again at any time, starting the whole universe again from scratch.
Anybody getting de-ja-vu yet?
:lol:

dtm

Post by dtm » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:07 pm

noisetonepause wrote: You too may be a big hero
Once you've learned to count backwards to zero
"In German oder English I know how to count down
Und I'm learning Chinese," says Wernher von Braun

Hehe.. my girlfriend is chinese and she says every time her dad gets drunk he rants on about stupid westerners, and how china will soon rule the world. Big deal. I know hackers that could do it if they wanted... they just couldn't be f*cked
8O

Morphos

Post by Morphos » Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:07 pm

Politics of Fear BBC

If anyone can find all three parts of that documentary I'd be very gratefull. It seems the BBC yanked it shortly after its release and it has never been released in America, for obvious reasons.

http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=pol ... xt=&op=and

computo

Post by computo » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:41 pm

Morphos wrote:

Politics of Fear BBC

http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=pol ... xt=&op=and
Google "failure"

You'll be pleasantly surprised...

noisetonepause

Post by noisetonepause » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:48 pm

dtm wrote:
noisetonepause wrote: You too may be a big hero
Once you've learned to count backwards to zero
"In German oder English I know how to count down
Und I'm learning Chinese," says Wernher von Braun

Hehe.. my girlfriend is chinese and she says every time her dad gets drunk he rants on about stupid westerners, and how china will soon rule the world. Big deal. I know hackers that could do it if they wanted... they just couldn't be f*cked
8O
the song is from 63 or there abouts.

12micsn1

Post by 12micsn1 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:40 am

plane or misslie?

I know most people realize most of these terrorist were so-called islamic terrorist who committed 911 and other terrorist acts . An there plenty of 911 conspiracies to say the least to keep most people busy reading for weeks. I have more then enough information on the subject of terrorism. I really would like to only share this information on the religious element on the Islamic Moon Symbol and Allah.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm
http://www.light-of-life.com/eng/gospel/g4105efm.htm
Vote for Pedro.

noisetonepause

Post by noisetonepause » Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:00 am

Could you keep your ignorant crusader propaganda to yourself, please?

It's fine that you want to live in the dark ages and dress up like a Knight Templar to feel big, but calling this shit 'information' without the prefix mis- is taking it too far. How about you fucking evolve a little?

computo

Post by computo » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:19 am

"The pagan Arabs worshipped the Moon-god Allah by praying toward Mecca several times a day; making a pilgrimage to Mecca; running around the temple of the Moon-god called the Kabah; kissing the black stone; killing an animal in sacrifice to the Moon-god; throwing stones at the devil; fasting for the month which begins and ends with the crescent moon; giving alms to the poor, etc."

Any article with a "conclusion" like this is coming from an extremely biased author.

MrYellow

Post by MrYellow » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:26 am

Get ya ginie out!

-Ben

12micsn1

Post by 12micsn1 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:22 pm

noisetonepause wrote:Could you keep your ignorant crusader propaganda to yourself, please?

It's fine that you want to live in the dark ages and dress up like a Knight Templar to feel big, but calling this shit 'information' without the prefix mis- is taking it too far. How about you fucking evolve a little?
Lets test my ignorance here since this what you think of my bias. Did you know that both Christianity and Islam have pagan influences? Im sure your away of of this since you have the ability to call me ignorant. I offer you to Google: Allah moon God as I did. The websites i went to are bias all religions are bias to other religions. i will give you Give other sources to refute the so-called moon god. it is up to you to believe or not.

http://answering-islam.org.uk/Quran/Sou ... quotes.htm
http://www.answering-christianity.com/moon_god.htm
http://www.letusreason.org/Islam6.htm
http://www.revelations.org.za/NotesS-Name.htm
Vote for Pedro.

MrYellow

Post by MrYellow » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:38 pm

Christian God is an evolution of the Sun God Ra..... Which was an Egyptian
invention, which was then corrupted and used to have people worship the
king... Which was then adapted, and morphed into monotheistic Judaism,
which then turned into Christianity, which then turned away from
monotheism and into a trinity, which then gave birth to monotheistic Islam.

So what's the big deal. Sun God, Moon God.... It's all the same thing.

If you've ever seen the crescent moon rise you'd understand it's really very
pretty..... It's well worth gathering, having festivals, getting together with
friends and celebrating life.... A perfect thing for any religion. What's more
is every culture other than Christians have a lot of stuff that is connected
with luna years/cycles.... It's just a natural part of life (ask anyone that
lives near the water), that many have drifted away from. As far as I know it
has nothing to do with Allah being a moon god or any of that bullshit.

Anyone who says Allah is the one true God is a moron. (or 100% correct)
Anyone who says God is the one true God is a fucktard. (or 100% correct)
Anyone who says they believe in God has a weak mind.
Anyone who says Muslims are Evil, is a fuckin total 100% loser.
Anyone who says Christians are Evil.... Probably isn't far off the mark.

Anyone who exists and has fun, is cool.

Show me your ginie!

-Ben

Silverlode

Post by Silverlode » Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:09 pm

MrYellow wrote:...which then turned away from
monotheism and into a trinity, which then gave birth to monotheistic Islam.

So what's the big deal. Sun God, Moon God.... It's all the same thing.

Anyone who says Muslims are Evil, is a fuckin total 100% loser.
Anyone who says Christians are Evil.... Probably isn't far off the mark.

-Ben
Pray, do attempt to reconcile these statements. You're all over the place.