Ableton 10 Themes

Share your favorite Ableton Live tips, tricks, and techniques.
AboveSky

Re: Ableton 10 Themes

Post by AboveSky » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:41 pm

Brilliant, mate! If I have a suggestion, I would appreciate a slightly more powerful filter, allowing, say, to find the most downloaded among dark themes, or the latest updated among those having been downloaded more than x times. :)

Well done, anyway! :D

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:39 pm

It's a pretty swish and neat site, little slow tho to load themes to download and customise tho. Seems to take almost 1 minute to load a theme?

Another suggestion would be to relax the password requirement:

"Password must contain at least 1 lower-case and capital letter, a number and symbol."

I kind of dislike sites telling me my password MUST have all of these requirements to be approved especially when this is not anything I class as "important or sensitive". I think for the type of site and info it holds, just an 8 character minimum would be needed, no need to have so many requirements for the PW.

crakbeats

Post by crakbeats » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:21 pm

This is such a gem. Thanks for making this site ands to everyone making dope themes! Now.... how the heck to do I get it open in Ableton after I download it??

crakbeats

Post by crakbeats » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:22 pm

nevermind... watching the tutorial video on the site now lol. cheers!

elektroman

Post by elektroman » Sun May 03, 2020 12:42 am

Love this site. Created few of my own but some of the alreasdy created ones by users are pretty damn good.
Is there a search button ??? Can't see one.

Ive just re-opened my home studio after a hiatus. I am desperate for the default Live 7 theme I think it is... From circa 2009.
Something like Jezper uses below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siKk6QYY5uA

It is most pleasing to my eyes. But cannot find one. Would anybody possibly point me to a right one or a close enough one.
Live 9 / Cubase 9 Pro, Win10 x64, Ryzen 2600, UR44C + KRK 6" G3's, Push MK1, LaunghKey 49 MK2

raucous66

Post by raucous66 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:46 pm

Whaaaat? (...a fantastic job!) I just installed a new theme, and immediately felt rejuvenated enough to produce some fresh beats, yeah!
Thanks you so, so much! __e

CHMOD

Post by CHMOD » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:47 pm

hello,

a longer time ago i programmed an ableton live 10 theme-editor, just for myself.
the program runs under windows and is installed locally on the pc.

you select an existing theme (.ask file) - and the program shows all the colors of this theme.
this colors can be changed and the changes will be saved as a new theme (.ask).
only ableton live 10 is supported, because live 9 and older have a different file format.

now i have published the program on my website, so that interested ableton users have another possibility
to adapt their theme skins. well, none of the theme tools I know are perfect - not even this program.

just test it out. it's non-commercial, doesn't install any additional software and it's free to use.
The program can be downloaded from my website: www.reloop.net (please note: NOT reloop.com)

best regards