Exporting from Ableton Live 10 Lite

Share your tracks with other users.
Aggie2020

Exporting from Ableton Live 10 Lite

Post by Aggie2020 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:22 am

Recently I have been trying to upload my audio or recording to YouTube with Ableton Live 10 Lite. However, every time I try to upload it on YouTube, it will Abandoned my recording for some reason. Must I have to buy the full version of Ableton Live or is there a way I have to do in order to upload my recording to it. PLEASE HELP

GV_GV

Re: Exporting from Ableton Live 10 Lite

Post by GV_GV » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:21 am

Hello Aggie2020,

In the Lite version, I do not think you can render/export audio. You would most probably need a higher tier license to enable the export functions.

You may be able to route your audio with a virtual audio drive into another software — out of Ableton and record into another software. There should be some tutorials on YouTube to help specifically with this problem. That is probably one way I see that you can still export your work somehow.

Let me know if this helps!

All the best,
G

doghouse

Post by doghouse » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:19 pm

Of course you can render and export audio with Lite.

Are you trying to export as video or as audio?

downfader

Post by downfader » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:03 pm

Youtube needs an mp4 file (video file) rather than an audio file. If you dont have a video editor you can download a few free ones online that will let you import a picture (or preferably create your own artwork) and put the audio to it.