Bought Live 11 Suite, but did not get all packs?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
monol0g

Bought Live 11 Suite, but did not get all packs?

Post by monol0g » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:03 pm

Hello everyone,
I bought the Ableton Live 11 Suite last night and installed this morning. But when I check the "compare versions" page on ableton.com they show 29 sound packs, my user profile only shows 9, I am also missing instruments and audio effects.

Ive made a picture of "Packs". I installed all that are available to me, after authorising Live 11 through my account.

Am I missing something? as an example. according to the website (https://www.ableton.com/en/live/compare-editions/) I should own https://www.ableton.com/en/packs/drive- ... ype=sounds but in the shop I am told to buy it for 49€.

Thanks

cpyatak

Re: Bought Live 11 Suite, but did not get all packs?

Post by cpyatak » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:50 pm

Hey there. There are a number of packs that you have authorizations for, but have to be downloaded. Here's a link to where to find them.

https://www.ableton.com/en/packs/

Cheers

monol0g

Post by monol0g » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:05 pm

thank you! but packs that I should own (for example drive and glow) still show up with a 49€ price tag. I can't download them for free.
Am I missing something? I am logged in with my account and the Suite License is selected in my account settings..

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:28 pm

You're probably going to have to contact support@ableton.com to get help on this issue.

monol0g

Post by monol0g » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:15 pm

done :)

mots

Post by mots » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:03 am

having the same issue. let us know what support replied :)

monol0g

Post by monol0g » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:10 am

mots wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:03 am
having the same issue. let us know what support replied :)
Update time: I opened a ticket at help.ableton.com. Now I have my packs either included in my account ( so I can download them from within ableton live 11) or download them from the websiteand install them manually
It is kinda annoying that not all packs are just registered to your account so you can always download them from within ableton live, but from what I gathered this is normal for some instruments/sounds. So whatever.

Now the only thing missing are 6 more sound packs (Latin Percussion Orchestral Brass, Orchestral Mallets, Orchestral Strings, Orchestral Woodwinds, Session Drums Club, Session Drums Studio) after that I’ve finally everything I paid for.

So if anyone got the same problem, write the ableton support. There might be something wrong with their licensing process right now.