Ghosts of VSTs Past... Need an Exorcism on a .als File [Solved]

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
H20nly

Re: Ghosts of VSTs Past... Need an Exorcism on a .als File [Solved]

Post by H20nly » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:45 am

sorry but I had some kind of pending past participle dangling lonely sentence that I couldn't let stand.

I was blathering about the 4 TB SSD...

I made a deal with myself to only migrate quality libraries/software and for any [all] tracks that I bring over to get stripped down and fully remixed.

The point being, I'm going to be stripping plugins and I'll take all the visual aids I can get in that realm; especially when I start adding fresh inserts... and they're all now Audio Units. I typically did not use them before, but at this point they seem like a safe bet. So with every Live set getting a lobotomy I can use an extra set of eyes from Ableton... or anyone.

It's nice to have RME with me on this adventure. DigiCheck NG is pretty cool
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

Pitch Black

Re: Ghosts of VSTs Past... Need an Exorcism on a .als File [Solved]

Post by Pitch Black » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:15 am

H20nly wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:45 am
sorry but I had some kind of pending past participle dangling lonely sentence that I couldn't let stand
I dangled, lonely as a participle

- William Wordsworth

It's nice when you crest (briefly!) at the peak of a technological wave - and get a generational increase in potential productivity/capacity... enjoy it man!