Unable to install VST Autotune on Ableton

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Nawela

Unable to install VST Autotune on Ableton

Post by Nawela » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:47 pm

Hello

As a new member, I am really delighted to be able to be part of this great musical community of Ableton and I thank in advance all those who will agree to help me in order to solve my problem.

I have just acquired the purchase of the Daw Ableton Live Lite 11 software via my Landr subscription unfortunately I failed to find a self -tuning that is directly included in this software so I went to other free autotune Like GSNAP or KEROVEE to be able to install them on Ableton.

However, I encounter difficulties to install these last two autotunes.

Indeed, after having extracted the GSNAP/or Kerovee autotune on my computer, I arrive at the time I have to copy the self -tie to the host program of my computer (Windows 11), unfortunately, an error message S 'Poster at this stage "You do not have the copyright to copy this file".

So I carried out several manipulations in order to solve the problem, I modified my administrator status in the security part of the GSNAP file, I also checked the authorizations and everything is ok, everything is correct but unfortunately the problem persists and I still can't copy GSNAP or KEROVEE to my host to install it on Ableton.

I even extracted the self -tuning file directly under the "VST3" or "VSTPLUgin" directory and executed Ableton Live as a administrator but that has not resolved the problem and the error message is still displayed.

So I think it is because of the administrative rights that are refused to me that I cannot install GSNAP or KEROVEE on Ableton Live.

However, what is strange is that I have not encountered any problem with other plugins to be able to install them on Ableton. I also installed several VSTs on my Ableton and everything worked perfectly.

I attach a screenshot below that shows my problem.

Could you please help me?

Cordially