Audio clip Transpose knob too small

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
itsbusinesstime

Audio clip Transpose knob too small

Post by itsbusinesstime » Sat May 27, 2023 5:53 am

With the recent update of Live they have made the clip transpose knob so small it takes too much effort to click on it. Now i have to click on it few times as i miss the click often. it's the worse thing when you are in a creative workflow.

Dear developers please put it back to the size it was before. or give us an option to keymap it. that way we can control the pitch of clips with keyboard shortcuts. It's a vital option as we change pitch of clips million times within a session. I know the midi mapping option is there but again it would be much more efficient in a workflow if the keymapping option is available.

Also people don't use ableton LIVE only for Live use anymore. majority of us are studio producer. I wish ableton focused more on making it a studio friendly DAW than focusing on the Live application too much.

Anyways i just wanted to say that i wish if Live put the transpose knob back to its previous convenient size.

yur2die4

Re: Audio clip Transpose knob too small

Post by yur2die4 » Sat May 27, 2023 4:20 pm

I think if you click it, and the unit quantity is designated, arrow keys and shift+arrow keys can move you by semitones and octaves.