Push3 - Audio interface not listed?

Discuss Push with other users.
keengently

Push3 - Audio interface not listed?

Post by keengently » Thu May 25, 2023 10:23 am

I have the Push 3 (not-standalone) hooked up and it is working in every regard exept that it is not listed in my Audio Device list as an audio interface.
I'm using a windows pc with a fireface800 which is shown together with a bunch of other hardware I have (maschine, elektron stuff) and the ASIO drivers but no Push.
Do I have to do additional steps to activate it?

[jur]
Site Admin

Re: Push3 - Audio interface not listed?

Post by [jur] » Thu May 25, 2023 11:22 am

Sorry I don't have a Windows machine so I don't know the details, but the manual says that "additional drivers are needed" on Windows... without more info.
You might need to ask Support...
Ableton Forum Moderator

saiteron

Post by saiteron » Sat May 27, 2023 11:03 pm

keengently wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 10:23 am
I have the Push 3 (not-standalone) hooked up and it is working in every regard exept that it is not listed in my Audio Device list as an audio interface.
I'm using a windows pc with a fireface800 which is shown together with a bunch of other hardware I have (maschine, elektron stuff) and the ASIO drivers but no Push.
Do I have to do additional steps to activate it?
i had the same issue - Push was working fine as a controller but the audio interface didn't show up. i just reinstalled Ableton and now it's working just fine.

Rivanni

Post by Rivanni » Sun May 28, 2023 12:53 am

[jur] wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 11:22 am
Sorry I don't have a Windows machine so I don't know the details, but the manual says that "additional drivers are needed" on Windows... without more info.
True.
The necessary ASIO driver is installed during the installation of Live 11.3.2.
After installation there should be a folder C:\Program Files \Ableton\Push Driver.
In the system tray you should find the Push ASIO control panel.
If this is not the case you could perform a reinstall. If that doesn't solve the problem, contact support.