Missing Serial Numbers...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
qub

Missing Serial Numbers...

Post by qub » Mon May 29, 2023 7:41 pm

I have a copy of Ableton Live Lite that I used to upgrade to Suite, and that works fine. I also have (multiple) Live Lite licenses that came with various pieces of gear. However when I add those licenses to my account via the website they do not show up under "View Serial Numbers" I have registered a couple of licenses and they simply disappear once they are added. I need these Lite licenses to install that version on other hardware that I will be using with members of my group. Where did they go and how do I get access to them and the Lite version? Its seems like Ableton has basically locked my account to the upgraded Suite version and is hiding other activated codes and the ability to access the Lite download

Tarekith

Re: Missing Serial Numbers...

Post by Tarekith » Mon May 29, 2023 8:15 pm

You can only register one version of Live per account. If you already have Suite you can’t register more lite licenses.
Tarekith
Ableton Forum Administrator
https://tarekith.com

pottering

Re: Missing Serial Numbers...

Post by pottering » Tue May 30, 2023 2:09 am

"View Serial Numbers" shows only the serials attached to a single Live license, to see the other licenses it is drop-down menu to the right of the big "Licenses" word.
♥♥♥