Problem with some pads

Discuss Push with other users.
AlainTH

Problem with some pads

Post by AlainTH » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:59 pm

i received tuesday a push3, but the leds of 6 pads are not functionning. i sent mails at support service, contact etc... but i have just automatic answers saying 'Your request has been received by our Support team'. i sent several mails, during this last 4 days.... i don't know hows proceed for return the push3...

[jur]
Site Admin

Re: Problem with some pads

Post by [jur] » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:33 pm

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like faulty hardware, but just out of curiosity, did you update it to v1.1?
Support's really busy but will get back to you asap.
Ableton Forum Moderator

AlainTH

Post by AlainTH » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:36 pm

yes update done at first connection. yes i suppose the support service is busy, i just want to know the return procedure...

[jur]
Site Admin

Post by [jur] » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:53 pm

AlainTH wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:36 pm
i just want to know the return procedure...
Support will deal this with you.
Ableton Forum Moderator

AlainTH

Post by AlainTH » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:17 pm

i hope, maybe next week... if i decide to not exchange it for a good one and just return for refund i have not found information for the return of the push3(apart 'send mail at support' but at which service: commercial, technical, contact?...the three don't answer after 5 days... the return procedure is not specific and the answer could be fast... yes i wait the next week... (apart this problem on 6 pads i appreciate the push3, , the only negative is i just find the buttons of track selection a bit hard to press, but the new functions are welcome and useful so maybe i will exchange ... if somebody propose to me... :)