Got email saying "ready to ship" 2 days ago, but still no email with invoice?

Discuss Push with other users.
eroxx

Got email saying "ready to ship" 2 days ago, but still no email with invoice?

Post by eroxx » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:21 pm

Hi!

I got an email two days ago that the Push was ready for shipment and that I'd be getting an invoice and instructions to pay. But I have not received that, and wondering if that's "normal"? Thanks!!

dstep404

Re: Got email saying "ready to ship" 2 days ago, but still no email with invoice?

Post by dstep404 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:34 pm

Sounds like my post. I created a sales support request and its been open for 64 hours when they said I’d be charged after 48 hours and to have funds ready. I don’t even know what they plan on charging as I never provided a payment method other than selecting PayPal. The sales support request was marked solved and closed, but they didn’t actually respond. I get that they are slammed, but that is a bit discourteous.

eroxx

Re: Got email saying "ready to ship" 2 days ago, but still no email with invoice?

Post by eroxx » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:36 pm

So you also got an email saying it's ready to be shipped? I've just never heard of a 2-step process like that .. either it's ready to be shipped or it isn't, no?!

eroxx

Post by eroxx » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:36 pm

This is the email I got:

Good news – your Push is ready to ship.

What’s next?

You will soon receive payment instructions in a separate email. Payment will be due within 7 days.

Your invoice and tracking details will be sent separately once your payment is confirmed and the order is on its way.

Have any questions? Check our help section, or contact us directly.

All the best,
The Ableton Team

dstep404

Post by dstep404 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:37 pm

eroxx wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:36 pm
So you also got an email saying it's ready to be shipped? I've just never heard of a 2-step process like that .. either it's ready to be shipped or it isn't, no?!
I am extremely confused about what is going on, this has been a major headache. I’ve never seen or heard of a process like this.

dstep404

Post by dstep404 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:38 pm

eroxx wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:36 pm
This is the email I got:

What’s next?

You will soon receive payment instructions in a separate email. Payment will be due within 7 days.

Your invoice and tracking details will be sent separately once your payment is confirmed and the order is on its way.

All the best,
The Ableton Team

Mine says:

What’s next?

You will be charged for USD 2158.92 within the next 48 hours – please ensure as soon as possible that the funds are available on your chosen payment method.

All the best,
The Ableton Team

The problem is that, based on their own FAQ, this implies a credit card payment. I didn’t provide a credit card, I selected PayPal. I’m very concerned and getting irritated. I truly understand how swamped they are, but this isn’t working.

Pandamonium

Post by Pandamonium » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:05 am

Yeah, be patient, it is a bit of a strange process, I went through it too, after a few days I got another email asking for payment, shipping was super quick and happily using my Push 3 now. I think they are struggling to keep up with everything at the moment.
Visit Pandamonium Records homepage @ http://www.pandamonium.com.au

Site best viewed with stereo cranked.