Help figuring out why ableton live intro keeps cutting out in audio playback through interface and when exporting audio

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
PhoenexS

Help figuring out why ableton live intro keeps cutting out in audio playback through interface and when exporting audio

Post by PhoenexS » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:26 pm

Ableton keeps cutting out my guitar and vocal tracks when I export them all around at the 59-second mark almost every time for a couple of seconds. This will also happen when I listen to the playback through my interface, but it only cuts out the plug-in effects on my guitar and vocals. This does not happen with my 7 mic set up with my drum set which is really odd to me. I don't why it's doing this but it is annoying having to export a song multiple times to add in the cutouts from the guitar and vocals.

Tarekith

Re: Help figuring out why ableton live intro keeps cutting out in audio playback through interface and when exporting au

Post by Tarekith » Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:10 pm

Are you using any third party plug ins? Everything is up to date including your drivers?
Tarekith
Ableton Forum Administrator
https://tarekith.com

PhoenexS

Re: Help figuring out why ableton live intro keeps cutting out in audio playback through interface and when exporting au

Post by PhoenexS » Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:57 pm

I do run plug ins, the NANI distortion plugin and a basic orange pedal distortion pedal. Everything is up to date.