★★★MUSIO WITH ABLETON? HOWWWW?!?!?!?!★★★

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Beatzart

★★★MUSIO WITH ABLETON? HOWWWW?!?!?!?!★★★

Post by Beatzart » Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:01 pm

I downloaded Musio and it has AMAZING sounds but I cannot find ANYTHING explaining how to use it in their websites (including support) from googling, scouring YouTube- it’s reviews on it yay whatever where they show the standalone or it being recorded on a Daw WITHOUT ONE SINGLE WORD ON HOW TO ACCESS IT FROM ANY DAW!!

I would deeply appreciate some guidance- I’m a soundtrack composer with total writers block- the sounds in musio broke me out of it but my ableton has NO idea it exists.
There are NO MANUALS ON HOW TO WORK IT IN A DAW please anyone I would deeply appreciate k owing how to use it AS A TRACK IN ABLETON.

I have a vast resource of knowledge I will offer to others. Anything from symphonic composition to how to use mastering widgets but here I am stuck and I REALLY need some help please!!!

Thank you so much 😊

Karhide

Re: ★★★MUSIO WITH ABLETON? HOWWWW?!?!?!?!★★★

Post by Karhide » Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:22 pm

Don't know anything about Musio but just looked and looks like it could be an alternative to Kontakt.

Looking at the specs it installs as an AU and/or VST3 plugin. Do you see it in the list of available plugins?