Any Ableton sample or inserted tracks can be heard just fine, but not my recorded vocals.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Ramona F

Any Ableton sample or inserted tracks can be heard just fine, but not my recorded vocals.

Post by Ramona F » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:31 pm

HELP!! I know there have been loads of articles on this topic and I have read all of them(I think) and still my problem remains.
So... I use Focusrite scarlet 212 Studio interface in Ableton Live 11 and since today (it worked fine yesterday) when I try to record vocals with a dragged and dropped instrumental backing track, although I can see the sound waves when I speak/sing, at the end when I play what I recorded I can only hear the backing track and not my vocals. The track is not deactivated, the output is set on Master as always. I tried the mic in other apps, it worked well. I can hear the ableton samples and clips (most of them). But not my recorded voice. I do not really know where else to go and ask for help. Thank you!

H20nly

Re: Any Ableton sample or inserted tracks can be heard just fine, but not my recorded vocals.

Post by H20nly » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:37 am

Disable Record arm and set monitoring to Auto