Audio glitches when changing from one track to another [SOLVED]

Discuss Push with other users.
dargdm

Audio glitches when changing from one track to another [SOLVED]

Post by dargdm » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:25 pm

I just discovered some kind of bug and reported it. If you are experiencing audio glitches (no matter the buffer size) when you change from one track to another, please read!!!
If you create your projects starting from a template on Windows Live that contains VSTs, even if you delete all those VSTs before the first save of that project before transferring it to Push Standalone, some kind of metada is added to the project causing some audio glitches when you change between tracks.
I created a project in Live for Windows and transferred it to Push3.
The issue is there, so it happens.

If I create the exactly same project (same instrument racks presets transferred before to the Push3) from scratch INSIDE the Push3, then there are no issues.
So I transferred that project and saved in PC. Then I transferred to Push3 Standalone again. No issues.
Usually I create each project from a default project template. This template has some VSTs. Although I erase all tracks from that template before building the project and of course before the first save, I suspect something is still added to the metadata of the project of those VSTs.
So I deleted my default project template and started from scratch the same with the default Ableton Live Project
Susprise!! The Issue is gone.