Arturia Presets, Keylab Essential mk 3 and Ableton Live

Discuss Live-ready controllers other than Push.
BrainLR

Arturia Presets, Keylab Essential mk 3 and Ableton Live

Post by BrainLR » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:30 pm

I have a new Keylab Essential Mk3 that I am using with Ableton Live 11 Standard and Analog Lab Pro with V Collection 9, all software is up to date. I find that the first preset I load into a session track sometimes shows on the Keylab screen and the sliders and knobs work initially but after that adding a new track it does not show the preset, only the instrument name, and that sliders and knobs descriptions are generic like Fader 1. This happens using Analog Lab plugin VST as well as using the individual Instrument plugin VSTs. What Midi configuration options should be enabled for the above configuration? Do I need to add ALV track and/or Remote midi options In and/or Out? Is this an Arturia midi issue or or do I have a faulty keyboard?

BrainLR

Re: Arturia Presets, Keylab Essential mk 3 and Ableton Live

Post by BrainLR » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:43 pm

The Arturia video link below shows How To Control Ableton Live with the Arturia KeyLab Essential mk3 and Arturia Analog Pro. They say there is an Ableton Integration script and the 69 comments in the video and my experience is that this is either non existent in the downloadable zip file or Arturia have NOT provided Ableton with such script or a workable Midi Integration with Arturia KeyLab Essential mk3 and Arturia Analog Pro? [https://youtu.be/vOJwYvRPcGk?feature=shared]
Last edited by BrainLR on Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brianlr

Re: Arturia Presets, Keylab Essential mk 3 and Ableton Live

Post by brianlr » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:02 am

This Arturia video shows it is supposed to work. Toggling I now am able to access presets using an instance of Analog Pro in each track, and faders etc do show descriptive names, Its still flakey and can break, and I have not got stand alone V Collection instruments to work https://youtu.be/vOJwYvRPcGk?feature=shared

I think there should be a DAW integration script, but it is missing from the online download only a doc is provided. All 4 other DAWs supported have script files as well as a doc on the downloaded zip file.