Essential: include group effects when exporting individual tracks in Ableton Live

Share what you’d like to see added to Ableton Live.
thetimtim

Essential: include group effects when exporting individual tracks in Ableton Live

Post by thetimtim » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:39 pm

When collaborating with other musicians/producers that require multitracks, We should be able to include group effects on the individual tracks just like we can include Master & Return effects.

Because now when I need to send somebody the multitracks, I need to either stick to group tracks. Or I need bounce the project in multiple stages, where I first bounce all tracks that are not in a group, then I bounce every group separately while moving the group effects to the master bus, so I can use the "include Master & Return effects" button.

mikestjean

Re: Essential: include group effects when exporting individual tracks in Ableton Live

Post by mikestjean » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:22 pm

+1

How to batch-bounce tracks individually while keeping the group effects on them?
Perhaps this is a bit counter intuitive as compressors etc will hit differently when tracks are sent through individually... It would be great to hear more thoughts on this.