Only one-way continuity

Discuss Push with other users.
private_transfer

Only one-way continuity

Post by private_transfer » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:26 am

Relatively new Push 3 owner here. I'm experiencing an issue with continuity: I can access Live Sets from my Push 3 in Live, but I can't seem to move back to Standalone. I've been sure to follow the instructions to use "Collect All and Save". But then if I try to copy the whole project folder back to Push 3, I get "Uploading to Push failed". If I try to copy the individual project file and the accompanying folders then load the project in standalone, I get the "Some referenced media files are missing. You can use Live's File Manager and "Collect All and Save" to copy files to your project before transferring" message... but that's exactly what I just did!

Is there something I'm missing here? Why can't I just open the project in Live from the Push "place" on the sidebar, do whatever I want, save, then go back to working in standalone mode? Wouldn't that be the preferred workflow versus having to save it in a special way (collect all and save) on my computer then have to try and transfer it back to the Push 3? Isn't that more complicated??

kreativsein

Re: Only one-way continuity

Post by kreativsein » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:59 pm

where did you save the project file on your pc / mac before u collect all and save it?
its importend to not use the user library folder for that.

Tarekith

Re: Only one-way continuity

Post by Tarekith » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:17 am

You have to have the same packs installed on Push and your computer too, did you check you're not missing any of those?