Push 3 Standalone and Expert Sleepers ES-9

Discuss Push with other users.
Mimeophon

Push 3 Standalone and Expert Sleepers ES-9

Post by Mimeophon » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:42 pm

Hello everyone,

I recently acquired the standalone version about a week ago and I'm currently thinking whether to keep it or not. Unfortunately, I've encountered quite a few bugs with it so far. On the very first day of exploration, it crashed twice. My primary motivation for getting it was the ability to control my modular gear and multitrack record multiple channels simultaneously.

I attempted to utilize the Expert Sleepers ES-9 for sending CV signals through USB from the DAW and for receiving audio on separate channels. However, I noticed significant latency with the CV Instrument device. On the other hand, using the CV Triggers allowed me to achieve a tighter clock sync. Nonetheless, I still experienced latency issues, and finding a solution proved challenging for me. I'm contemplating whether using ADAT might offer a more convenient solution. Perhaps something like Push3 + Bored Brain OPTX could be a viable option?

I'd greatly appreciate hearing from anyone who has successfully integrated Push 3 with their modular setup.

Thank you.