Ableton support doesn't respond to process Push return

Discuss Push with other users.
dtsao86

Re: Ableton support doesn't respond to process Push return

Post by dtsao86 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:25 pm

At least a message stating that they're backed up on return orders should be made. No communication has been made at all. Poor/shady practice.

[erm]
Site Admin

Post by [erm] » Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:32 pm

We’ve been telling everyone here, even in this thread, that support is backed up right now. All returns will be processed, please be patient.
Ableton Forum Administrator

Arpanet1969

Post by Arpanet1969 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:43 pm

Whats even happening with all the returned Push units? Are they just reshipping them out to new buyers or are they stockpiling them to sell as B-stock?

TilliSound

Post by TilliSound » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:48 pm

dtsao86 wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:25 pm
At least a message stating that they're backed up on return orders should be made. No communication has been made at all. Poor/shady practice.
The support from Ableton is simply not there at the moment. It's beyond me how someone can launch a product like Push 3 without having built up a proper support department.

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:23 pm

Arpanet1969 wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:43 pm
Whats even happening with all the returned Push units? Are they just reshipping them out to new buyers or are they stockpiling them to sell as B-stock?
The plastic bits get burned to make sure we contribute to global warming, and all the metal and toxic bits get dumped into the ocean to make sure we kill sperm whales (since they’re the closest thing we have to unicorns after NI disposed of all their Kore controllers and killed all the real ones).

/s

They get refurbished or recycled, obviously they won’t send faulty units to new customers. Sheesh peeps, you all are reaching now with the Ableton hate. 😂

Arpanet1969

Post by Arpanet1969 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:44 pm

[/quote]
They get refurbished or recycled, obviously they won’t send faulty units to new customers. Sheesh peeps, you all are reaching now with the Ableton hate. 😂
[/quote]

no hate at all, was genuinely wondering since I've seen a bunch of posts about people returning their units, I have an order in and want a pristine unit only touched by robots :)

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:18 am

Arpanet1969 wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:44 pm
no hate at all, was genuinely wondering since I've seen a bunch of posts about people returning their units, I have an order in and want a pristine unit only touched by robots :)
Personally I love refurbished units, it literally means that it’s been doubly inspected for defects compared to an only touched by robots model.

bodom76

Post by bodom76 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:34 pm

I returned mine and will get the controller version instead. Ableton support was very responsive and processed my claim in a week. No issues at all here.

dcjams

Post by dcjams » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:11 am

Tarekith wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:23 pm
Sheesh peeps, you all are reaching now with the Ableton hate. 😂
Same old internet crap. People really need to keep things in perspective, and maintain some civility and common sense. I’ve been personally insulted and attacked for suggesting things aren’t as bad as some are suggesting. This forum doesn’t feel like a nice place to be at all.

You should have seen the shit storm over on the Nord forums about the new Nord Stage 4 because they ‘took away song mode’. They didn’t. They replaced it with something more consistent with other changes. Honestly, some people were so vitriolic you’d think Nord had taken the air from their lungs.

There’s no excuse or place for hate, anywhere.

jeanvoyage

Post by jeanvoyage » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:11 pm

Currently in the same boat, support not responding to my request.
Now I just wanna return it for the fact that I wouldn't want to be stuck with a warranty issue and waiting for days for support to respond to my warranty claim.
Them not selling Push 3 through the usual channels is a really bad idea I think. If they want control over everything they als have to take responsibility. I currently don't see that that's the case...

djenzyme

Post by djenzyme » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:23 am

:?